Boat lettering suggestions

Do a search for boat lettering on this site. I just tried it and there are several sites to choose from. Good looking Bennington, tell us more about it and when you have a chance post more pictures. This forum is a great place to get all your questions answered. Welcome to the forum.

Contact your local sign shop,they can do vinyl in any color or style. Cheap also !

E4843F06-3914-425B-9CBE-A1A4F46B2222.jpeg Hi here is who I went with. https://boatdecals.biz/registration-numbers/
I did not want domed. I wanted to design something with some color pop for my boat using Bennington Font which you can do. I used Teel with Navy boarder with Bennington Font and get many compliments. Many variations to choose from and easy to apply.

Contact your local sign shop,they can do vinyl in any color or style. Cheap also !

This...

They have about any font you can imagine and enough color options to get a good match. My local vinyl guy charged me $35 for the registration numbers and the boat name for the back.

Go to the BoatUS website. That's where I had the high quality lettering made for my bowrider and pontoon boat......Both lasted for years.

Yes and +1 on the local vinyl guy. The company that vinyl wrapped my pontoon boat also made the registration letters/numbers......

Looking to get a local graphics shop to cut my boat registration numbers. Does anyone know the font that Bennington uses or is it custom by Bennington? Or does anyone have a close match they've use?

Looking to get a local graphics shop to cut my boat registration numbers. Does anyone know the font that Bennington uses or is it custom by Bennington? Or does anyone have a close match they've use?
I used boatdecals.biz. Lots of colors and fonts to choose from. Think I paid $42 for two sets. Came in about 4 days. They look great and easy to apply.

https://boatdecals.biz/

D5DC7A8E-8439-4539-A530-64D8C2FC42AC.jpeg

Got my local graphics guy to do them today. He downloaded the Bennington font. He did one set in Bennington and gave me one other set with little bolder font. $10 for 2 sets. Don't think I can beat that!

Probably not...$10 for two sets. Nice job!

Got my local graphics guy to do them today. He downloaded the Bennington font. He did one set in Bennington and gave me one other set with little bolder font. $10 for 2 sets. Don't think I can beat that!
Can you tell me from where they downloaded the font? i have only been able to get similar looking fonts.

Back