Boat Lift for 2575 RCW with ESP

rwatts1205

Reaction score
My dock contractor is having a hard time finding the correct lift for my 2014 RCW 2575 with ESP. Does anyone have a similar boat on a lift? Any suggestions?

I have a Hi-Tide  lift.  You can see the pics in my gallery.  I purchased it from Lakemaster in Muncie, Indiana.  I believe mine is in their website of lifts. In my gallery it shows a two toon setup before they added the extra set of bunks for the ESP center toon. I like the angled bunks better than just flat boards, don't know if it makes any difference in support though. The center set was just spaced a little wider to accommodate the ESP larger oval shape.  I believe Carl has a Hi-Tide also.  I absolutely love mine.  Operates flawlessly.   Gerry

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Liftmaster lift.  You can see the pics in my gallery.  I purchased it from Lakemaster in Muncie, Indiana.  I believe mine is in their website of lifts. In my gallery it shows a two toon setup before they added the extra set of bunks for the ESP center toon. I like the angled bunks better than just flat boards, don't know if it makes any difference in support though. The center set was just spaced a little wider to accommodate the ESP larger oval shape.  I believe Carl has a liftmaster also.  I absolutely love mine.  Operates flawlessly.   Gerry
And it's a beauty to look at!!

Here's ours

gallery_1200_147_2222868.jpg

I have a 2375 RCW with the Elliptica center tube. I converted my Hydrohosit 6000 from a V hull setup for my Baja to a three bunk setup for the toon.

I believe Carl has a liftmaster also.  I absolutely love mine.  Operates flawlessly.   

Nope, we have a http://www.hi-tide.com/ and love it.

I have an Econolift under my QCW 2575 with the ESP and it supports the 3 tubes nicely.

Jack

I have the Hewitt heavy cantilever. We used the std vertical bunks and 2x6 top rail to distribute the load onto the deck underside.

I have a Floatair front mount boat lift set up for the Tritoon 2250 GSR SPS but specifically had it built to accommodate the ESP also in case PADS ever gets me. Pics are in my gallery.

Sorry folks I meant I have a Hi Tide as Carl does.  Don't know where the liftmaster came from. Brain freeze.  :wacko:   Gerry

Last edited by a moderator:
ShoreStation has several models for tritoons. I adapted my v bottom lift that my Baja used, I just added a third set of bunks 14' long in the middle for the ESP toon. using the measurements from my trailer. Fits like a glove.

My lift is like CWag's, except not as nice.  I have two 18' long southern yellow pine (not pressure treated) 2x6's running lengthwise instead of one board.  My solid skeg fits between the boards.

On the ESP's, the hull comes down the same distance below the deck--3 toons are flat across the bottom.  A couple of the competition's hulls stick down a few inches, and they cause a problem trying to support them on a life.

This was before I added the third set of bunks for the ESP.  Spacing was just a couple inches wider.  Gerry

Thanks for the info everyone. Extremely helpful!

Back