Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abracadabra

• DreamWeaver

• Shes A Beauty

• Total voters
I would have never guessed that there are that many Floyd fans here . Sheep ! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
ROWER

(the sound a Panther makes but more nautical)

And the winner is ...................... COMFORTABLY NUMB.  :)   (Panthergirls favorite too).Decal has been ordered.

Thanks for participating in choosing the name. 

I was going to say Standing Still, and not because its a 20hp, but because time stands still when you get a beautiful day on the lake. 

Was away for a few days and didn't get a chance but I do like your choice

And the winner is ...................... COMFORTABLY NUMB.  :)   (Panthergirls favorite too).Decal has been ordered.

Thanks for participating in choosing the name. 

Maybe I'm just to old to understand but based on the u tube video you posted I just don't understand the connection between good times on the lake and that song.  Just curious.

I was going to say Standing Still, and not because its a 20hp, but because time stands still when you get a beautiful day on the lake. 

Hahahaha .... you just made me think of one with the 20HP comment........ "Going Nowhere"  :lol:

Maybe I'm just to old to understand but based on the u tube video you posted I just don't understand the connection between good times on the lake and that song.  Just curious.

For me it's more about escaping reality when on the boat ... I become numb to the stress of life and being so comfortable on the boat. More a play on the name than the video version of the song. I saw a more adult version of the song I could post .... I guess it's really no worse than what you see on tv or the beach ....... 

For me it's more about escaping reality when on the boat ... I become numb to the stress of life and being so comfortable on the boat. More a play on the name than the video version of the song. I saw a more adult version of the song I could post .... I guess it's really no worse than what you see on tv or the beach ....... 

That explains it.  Thanks!

How about "nowhere fast" or "passes nothing but the fuel dock"

How about "nowhere fast" or "passes nothing but the fuel dock"

One reason we didn't want to limit it to speed, is someday we hope to go somewhere, and have a big boy motor, and didn't want the name tied to the speed. Then again, I guess that wouldn't really matter though, It's about relative time also. 

Our boat is known as "endless summer" as we are normally the last ones to put the boat up in the fall and try to be out early in the spring.  Thought about taking the boat out last month but a large log across our channel from the boat docks to open water said otherwise.

Our boat is known as "endless summer" as we are normally the last ones to put the boat up in the fall and try to be out early in the spring.  Thought about taking the boat out last month but a large log across our channel from the boat docks to open water said otherwise.

That's how we are. Dealer drops ours in first and pulls us last. Our dock neighbor 2 slips up is usually second. We spend every available minute on her. It's a little scary with over 300 slips and yours is the only one sitting out there the 1st day.    :blink:

I was 2nd in last year ,to the left about 8-10 slips down was 1st .

I need to take a ride over to check the conditions .

My favorite was Comfortably Numb too, I have been looking for custom lettering and decals for my new 21 SLXP and have seen hundreds of sites . My question is has anyone used a site they would recommend. So many to choose from.

Back