Boat on the final assembly line!

Skipper...Congrats and very excited for you. Nice color combination
My wife and I have customer ordered our first Bennington as well. Looking to get ours in March or April.
How were you able to get photos from the factory?

Skipper...Congrats and very excited for you. Nice color combination
My wife and I have customer ordered our first Bennington as well. Looking to get ours in March or April.
How were you able to get photos from the factory?
They will send to your dealer, make sure the dealer sends them your way

Ah very cool. Did not know this.
I will definitely make them aware that I would like these. How often did they send the dealer updated photos?

They only sent them when they were about done and yes ask your dealer... Thank you and excited! Sounds like I won't get my 300hp DTS Yamaha til around December so that's a bummer.

I just asked my dealer if they could provide pics for my build. My build date was supposed to be 10/29. This may be a dumb question but how long does the build usually take? Thanks for sharing!!

I just asked my dealer if they could provide pics for my build. My build date was supposed to be 10/29. This may be a dumb question but how long does the build usually take? Thanks for sharing!!
Build only takes a few days. Not very long at all. I believe you need to ask about pics in advance of the build. They don‘t take them by default. They take them by request.

When did you order?

Sept 2 wow. Maybe there is some hope for us all. Congrats

10/29 was the schedule build date according to Sam with Bennington I haven’t got confirmation but haven’t heard of any delays either

How about you skipper, when did you order?

Build only takes a few days. Not very long at all. I believe you need to ask about pics in advance of the build. They don‘t take them by default. They take them by request.
That's not true according to my dealer. They take very detailed shots of the entire boat, so the dealer can't say there was damage. They take them just before shrink wrapping the boat.

Very nice!!! I got pics of my build back in 2017. Was like waiting for Christmas to get here.
Oh, and I think it was like a 2 day build time.

Last edited:
Mine took over three months before it even started. They don't start it till they have all the parts/ furniture. Once started a week to two weeks.

Ordered mine in September...how did you find out it was going into production? Did Bennington let you know directly?

That's not true according to my dealer. They take very detailed shots of the entire boat, so the dealer can't say there was damage. They take them just before shrink wrapping the boat.
Interesting.

I was told what I shared when we ordered in 2017. Someone else on here had gotten pics, and I followed back up with my dealer to get pics of ours after ours had been built and recently shipped. They told me I needed to request in advance of build. Maybe they just do it as you describe now for everyone, or maybe its just something your dealer does with Bennington…?

Anyone else know if pics are automatic these days, and available upon request, for a new build?

Back