Boats in!!!

I played Peninsula Club several times years ago when it was pretty new. The 90's. Nice course. Not as good as The Pointe, though. Neither one is too shabby. Lol.

Ethanol free is 4.29 here at the house. One advantage in trailering.

Glad ya'll had a great day. And, btw, next time you are near Hamlin's place, throw a few rocks his way. Can't stand that arse. Dale Earnhardt used to have a place at Peninsula before he died I'm told. People used to cruise around out near his dock, and they say he used to yell at people to go away like he owned the water. Was told of a guy fishing, and Dale told them that was his property, and they were not allowed to fish there. Lol
Yeah if I knew I had less than half tank I could have stopped on the way home to fill up. Ethanol free at QT is $4.39. We know where a bunch of race car drivers/celebrities/pro athletes houses are. When I first moved here I remember seeing a guide. Not stalking them but it's fun to see how the other half lives. Ha!

Found this on the boat yesterday! Ha! That's the owl I bought to put on top of the boat to keep those blue herons from sitting up there and crapping on my cover. We'll see if it works......Screenshot_20220422-183359.png

Oh Canada

Meanwhile tonight in Florida

6287B277-ADD3-43C2-BE67-0CA585702100.jpeg

Attachments

• 92E8D99D-84CF-4D5A-884B-81D1F8C26577.jpeg
    92E8D99D-84CF-4D5A-884B-81D1F8C26577.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 17
Meanwhile in Havasu...Desert Storm 2022, where $4 million boats get to WOT.

Attachments

• markup_8701.png
    markup_8701.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20220424-094043.png
    Screenshot_20220424-094043.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20220424-094256.png
    Screenshot_20220424-094256.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20220424-094934.png
    Screenshot_20220424-094934.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20220424-094849.png
    Screenshot_20220424-094849.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20220424-094626.png
    Screenshot_20220424-094626.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
Meanwhile in Havasu...Desert Storm 2022, where $4 million boats get to WOT.
We complain about the price of our boats and the gas that goes in it...... Look at those monsters! Can you imagine paying $4 million for a boat?!?

Brrrrrrrrr! Just got chilly! Might have to put socks on before my flip flops!
Just got a huge dump of snow again today!! Rained for about 6-7 hours first, then a solid 14" of heavy wet snow! Any of my American friends taking Canadian refugees????

Just got a huge dump of snow again today!! Rained for about 6-7 hours first, then a solid 14" of heavy wet snow! Any of my American friends taking Canadian refugees????
Damn! Actually had the air on in the house today. Sure we'll take in Manitobans

Only if you take Justin back … :p

Damn! Actually had the air on in the house today. Sure we'll take in Manitobans
In Pa. we have heat in am, a/c in afternoon, back to heat overnight… :p

In Pa. we have heat in am, a/c in afternoon, back to heat overnight… :p
We've just had heat, no heat, heat, no heat, heat today! Couple of power outages from all this heavy wet snow and then some crazy wind to top it off. There is apparently over 100 hydro poles broken just in this area alone!

But I apologize Daril, this is about your boat!! She's a beauty!! Always miss that first launch feeling in fall here in Canada!

We've just had heat, no heat, heat, no heat, heat today! Couple of power outages from all this heavy wet snow and then some crazy wind to top it off. There is apparently over 100 hydro poles broken just in this area alone!

But I apologize Daril, this is about your boat!! She's a beauty!! Always miss that first launch feeling in fall here in Canada!
No biggie! Always good to hear from you!

We complain about the price of our boats and the gas that goes in it...... Look at those monsters! Can you imagine paying $4 million for a boat?!?
Right! The amount of money is insane - there was a post I saw that showed a matching monster boat with a pontoon, everyone was on the pontoon! I see them run up and down the lake occasionally, I calculate one trip is about $300 - but when the boat cost over a million...... yet most of the time they are parked! Silly Money - I am sure it's fun to spend!!!!

Couldn't figure out where to securely mount the owl high enough so the birds can see it from the top of the Bimini so....... I just put it on the anchor light. IMG_20220425_185909059.jpgIMG_20220425_185953317_HDR.jpgreceived_524529465964528.jpeg

Couldn't figure out where to securely mount the owl high enough so the birds can see it from the top of the Bimini so....... I just put it on the anchor light.
I like the spot for visibility. Great deterrence location. However, I am always skeptical of the durability of those anchor light poles/assemblies. They just always seem so fragile.

Any concerns about the owl breaking the pole, or its connection point at the bimini, in high winds? Heck, I get worried mine will break just adjusting it. LOL

I like the spot for visibility. Great deterrence location. However, I am always skeptical of the durability of those anchor light poles/assemblies. They just always seem so fragile.

Any concerns about the owl breaking the pole, or its connection point at the bimini, in high winds? Heck, I get worried mine will break just adjusting it. LOL
Believe me if I didn't think that it would be able to handle the stress of a fake plastic owl I wouldn't have put it up there! I had to widen the hole of the owl by using tin snips to fit the light through (Thick heavy duty plastic) I put a small sock over the light for a little cushion and it fits perfectly. This light assembly is different than the one I previously had on my other boat. The diameter of the pole is a little thicker and the plastic lens is a clear better grade of plastic. We'll see Jeff! Hope we don't forget to take it off when we go out!

Back