Bow Storage Doors??

BigBlock

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new Bow Storage Doors available on the Q series boats? Any pictures?

Saw them at the Bennington Club Show.  Told Jill that they made lots of sense.  I was surprised that some Q's didn't have them.  IMHO, it should be a standard item.  The door matches the radius on the fence from the bow door to the front deck.  No pics.

Here are a couple of photos of the bow storage doors.  If this doesn't work, they're in the gallery.

Nice option to use that wasted space ..... Depending on price, that's a no-brainer there !!!

That's pretty smart! Not 100% sure what I'd put in there, maybe dock lines or EXCESS life jackets (always keep needed ones readily available! ) is there one on each side? Could maybe mount a stereo battery on either side. It's be able lot of cable to run though I guess. Maybe mount a bucket for cleaning supplies, extra jerry can of fuel maybe, folded down fishing Rod maybe, tow rope, sheesh, I could find lots of things to put up there!!

Beer.

And we have a winner for what belongs in the extra storage area!!

Not for us Canadians. I know lots do it, but if I lost my license, I lose my job, which means I lose my boat and everything else. Nope, a beer isn't worth it to me. Not to mention it would have to be a pretty small cooler to get in there, and I wouldn't want to set the cooler down on top of the open panel door to slide it in.

I'm not a drinker either but it does seem like a good place to stash it. I have a company car so I know all about staying within the confines of the law or else...

I've yet to have a beer on the boat when the kids are there. But I'll have a couple if I'm out by myself or with a couple guys just slow cruising around or parked in a cove.

Not big enough to fit an aquamat in there... Not sure what I'd put in there probably the mooring cover on one side and the trailering cover on the other, fenders, or my unruly nieces and nephews.

Back