Call me stupid

Moosemud

Reaction score
I bought a 2007 Bennington 2275RL in October an I live in Montana. So now I get to wait all winter to use it! I did, however, get to float it twice before winterizing it an love the way it looks, and performs. Nice to know there is a "Club Bennington " out there to help me through theses times:)

Not stupid. Just preparing for 2021!!! What motor do you have?

What’s your “season” there? We are April-October.
BulldogsCadillac was July 2nd-15th ....:p:p:p

Oh yeah, welcome aboard and pics or it ain’t true!! ;)

I bought a 2007 Bennington 2275RL in October an I live in Montana. So now I get to wait all winter to use it! I did, however, get to float it twice before winterizing it an love the way it looks, and performs. Nice to know there is a "Club Bennington " out there to help me through theses times:)
STUPID ! Just Kiddin Welcome!

Welcome! Don’t feel too bad, I grew up in North Dakota and now live in Minnesota. We just ordered our first Bennington and will have to wait all winter for it. We might get to see it in February but then will have to wait until spring to take delivery. It will be such a long wait. At least you got to go out on yours a couple times before winterizing. You will love it those few days in July when it’s just warm enough. ;)

Join the club... both this Bennington Club and the club of people who bought their boats and can't use them until spring! At least you got to sit in yours; my boat was just ordered so it is still ethereal. Like, I know it will exist... but it doesn't exist... the concept of me owning a boat is true, but reality has yet to prove it. So, I sit and agonize and overthink everything. Happy to have another Benny owner among us!

My boat was just ordered so it is still ethereal. Like, I know it will exist... but it doesn't exist... the concept of me owning a boat is true, but reality has yet to prove it. So, I sit and agonize and overthink everything.
I know how you feel. I’ve been doing the same thing since I submitted my order. It will be real when the payments start even if I don’t have a boat.;)

It has a 115 Yamaha that runs great, double bimini tha can use some fabric repair, that's a spring thing. Looking forward to summer

Our season is June through September, just lucky this year to get into October. Snow currently on the ground, probably be there til may.

Sooo... you went 502 miles??
(inside joke - I just beat everybody else to it!)
:)
WOW, poor SEMPERFI8387!!!! Maybe looking for an upsize after that bit of love!!!

WOW, poor SEMPERFI8387!!!! Maybe looking for an upsize after that bit of love!!!

Nah .... 20 HP restricted lake. I laugh at everyone else’s fuel bills ...:p

Nah .... 20 HP restricted lake. I laugh at everyone else’s fuel bills ...:p
.........only problem is that by the time you get to the other end of the lake....the season is over with that powerplant......time to winterize....lol :rolleyes:

Wow! And the dam has broken!!! I bet SEMPERFI8387 has some pretty thick skin!

.....thought of a few new ones........SEMPERFI8387's American flag has a stiffening wire like they had on the moon landing so it can unfurl because of lack of speed....or.......he got passed by a turtle while on a WOT run...or ...It's been 8 years...time to top off tank..... sorry, couldn't resist! Could always put a 200hp engine on it and peel off the second "0" decal. "Man thats a HUGE engine cowl for 20hp"

Last edited:
Back