Clothing dye on seats

Maybe try a little bit of Magic Eraser, with the understanding it is a micro-abrasive. Not too much.

THAT'S IT! No more bikini bottoms, tops or anyother cover ups on my boat. I just can't take the risk.

But if I did id use a magic eraser and make sure I cleaned very well with a lot of water once done.

Try Totally Awesome cleaner. Dilute it at first then if it doesn't come out............. go full strength.

THAT'S IT! No more bikini bottoms, tops or anyother cover ups on my boat. I just can't take the risk.

But if I did id use a magic eraser and make sure I cleaned very well with a lot of water once done.
Ha ha.  Naked boating.  The only way to go.

Ha ha.  Naked boating.  The only way to go.
Depends. I tend to enjoy watching whales outside the boat!

My wife wore a new pair of shorts that have not been washed yet (red) and she had a towel down on the seats to play it safe. That's my girl!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunlight? I do know you don't want to be naked in it too long...

I can't really joke about nakedness. My boat is only 3 weeks old and I am sick to my stomach.

Happy to report I was out today in actual sunny Wisconsin weather and 70% of the stains are gone. The rest are only noticeable if you really look close. Just used the sun so far. By the way, a guy on my lake has the Bennington of Bennington's. He has the q model with the wood sides, the tower, inboard...very nice.

Happy to report I was out today in actual sunny Wisconsin weather and 70% of the stains are gone. The rest are only noticeable if you really look close. Just used the sun so far. By the way, a guy on my lake has the Bennington of Bennington's. He has the q model with the wood sides, the tower, inboard...very nice.
What lake are you on again jsur?

I have tiny pinhead stains from the spider droppings on my Ivory upholstery.  I go after them with Zep orange degreaser and Mr. Clean Magic Erasers.  It's as good as it comes.

Too bad Zep's whole manufacturing plant in Cartersville, GA burned down.  It's the best cleaner there is.

Do you know that the Bennington Ivory upholstery color is the same that Aston Martin uses in their absolutely gorgeous cars?

You mean I have an Aston Martin Bennington? Know I know why it's so beautiful.

Sunlight will take it out in a couple of weeks, I had a ski vest red logo come off on my seats a few years ago, it would get lighter every week I had the boat out

Thank you. I read about this on other boating forums. Should be posted here as well. I bought a bunch of other stuff, but was hesitant to use anything else. Figured the sun was the least risky. Glad I waited.

Back