Courtesy Light Options

benn2275

Reaction score
New owners of a 2008 Bennington 2275 GS, we're super happy with our new toy and glad to be part of the Bennington crew. The 2275 came with three courtesy lights, one in the helm and two more at the front of the boat. All three have faded lenses and the push button switch is only working on one of them. I want to upgrade them to new fixtures. I have found a similar style light online but with shipping they are nearly $190.00 CDN for the three. I was wondering if anyone has a source for these lights that I haven't been able to find or possibly an alternative light that will hide the current holes and impressions left in the fabric.

I don’t have any suggestions for you on the courtesy lights, but did want to congratulate you on your Bennington. Welcome to the forum. It may be a 2008, but we still love seeing pictures of new owners with their Benningtons if you are so inclined to post some pics. Good luck on your light search, and enjoy that Benny.

I purchased some products from itc and I'm very pleased with them, seems to be of high quality and fairly priced.

Thanks for all the good advice and links. I'm still searching for that modern almost perfect match though.

Back