Cruise 1st week in May

thaigler

Reaction score
zero post here..........

Hey we had to put something  in here :D   7 days out of Florida. Bahamas, Puerto Rico, St Thomas & Grand Turk.....my dealer said the first week in May is probably when our new Benny will get in, :eek:

We are leaving on a 5 day out of Port Canaveral the first week of May as well. Have fun!

That's the same port we are leaving out of...........             Are you on Carnival ? Spinzone  are you driving this boat? :rolleyes:   Hey, lets get up this summer, I am on Lake Norman also. Got you a pound of my best coffee (hobby is coffee roasting) and a cold beer &  a BBQ sandwich from Lexington, NC

Tom & Linda

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you're talking my language! Lexington BBQ, cold beer, & coffee? It's as if we're related! I posted a map of the lake on the "Who's on lake Norman" thread. We "live" on Family beach during boating season. Just look for the slow, fat, southern boy drinking beer on the beach.

We're on Carnival, leaving May 3rd through the 8th. Just hitting 3 ports in the Bahamas on this trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh ....... The only Carnival I would ever see is the one I go to work at everyday ....... Lol !!!

Just got back from Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao. It was 9 days of wonderful and had a nice visit with Mark and Cathy Link beforehand. We're in SC now and we'll be home tomorrow.

Back