Decided not to buy a Bennington SLX or even GLX model .....

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
Cause my dealer cut me a he** of a deal on a leftover loaded 2275RLi model !!!! :p

Hope to get it next week, Bank Of America financing.... 4.59%/10 years !!!!!!!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
GREAT !!!! You'll love the R. That's kind of how I ended up with my 2010 2275rli. I had purchased a 2010 GCW with a 115. Had it one summer and had to have more horses. Dealer gave me great deal on the RLI which was a demo with 32 hrs on it.

Congrats and enjoy

Congrats on the new purchase! It seems the year end deals can be sweet and that is how I ended up with my QCW. Tell us more about the new prize (color, power, options).

Jack

Cause my dealer cut me a he** of a deal on a leftover loaded 2275RLi model !!!! :p

Hope to get it next week, Bank Of America financing.... 4.59%/10 years !!!!!!!! :eek:
Whatcha ya got for a motor?

CONGRATULATIONS !!!! You should have enough money left now to: BUY A CAMERA !!!!! B) Gerry

Whatcha ya got for a motor?
Sadly only a 20hp--restricted State Park Lake ..... But the motor savings allowed me to get the boat !!!

Ok check out the gallery, some pics added from the dock.

Congrats on the new purchase! It seems the year end deals can be sweet and that is how I ended up with my QCW. Tell us more about the new prize (color, power, options).

Jack
Blue/Java Interior w Blue accent, Sand Palm carpet, elevated helm, Bimini led's, Minn Kota electric anchor, Garmin 100 FF, S/S Rub Rail, 20hp motor (restricted lake)

Could not beat the BOA financing .... Of course it is my (our) bailout money, .... Lol !!!

Wife & I are stoked to get it out before end of season !!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!! You should have enough money left now to: BUY A CAMERA !!!!! B) Gerry
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.............. :D

gallery_1371_170_8008.jpg

gallery_1371_170_2493.jpg

gallery_1371_170_15282.jpg

Very nice! Good luck.

Very nice!!

Derrick

Exact same for me, thought I was orfering a G series last March and then was offered the leftover R at basically the same price. Enjoy

Exact same for me, thought I was orfering a G series last March and then was offered the leftover R at basically the same price. Enjoy
Yeah the only thing it does not have that I wanted was the extended aft deck, but I am getting price on swim platform only installed on port toon, and that will satisfy me.

I was blown away by the quality of the stereo sysem with my Ipod, since it was in when I pirchased the boat i was planning on upgrading but after hearing it I didn't bother

Looks exactly like my boat ('cept for the amount of ponies). You will love the RLi. Got mine in a similar deal...... leftover '10 that I bought in December.

Enjoy!,,

SEMPER, at least you don't have to worry about someone having a bigger motor on your lake. Of course when the warranty runs out a little basic hot rodding will make it a sleeper. Steve

SEMPER, at least you don't have to worry about someone having a bigger motor on your lake. Of course when the warranty runs out a little basic hot rodding will make it a sleeper. Steve
Yeah, I wonder if they would fall for a 20hp decal on a 115 .... Prolly not .... lol !!!!

Well tomorrow, Friday, should be the day. Got the bank check, took a vacation day for Friday, now it's like waiting for Christmas morning..... Gonna be a LOOOOOONG day today..... I'll prolly wake up at 3 am Friday.....course I normally get up at 4 anyhow..... :blink:

I think my wife and dealer will be glad it's over.

Oh yeah, Bennington too for me hogging up bandwidth building a 100 boats over last couple months .... :lol:

Fresh pics will be coming after we take possesion.

Back