Decided not to buy a Bennington SLX or even GLX model .....

That is one beautiful looking boat! I would have to rob a bank but I already am dreaming about a bigger better boat in the future! Please post pics when you get her in the water.

And good luck trying to concentrate today!!!!! :p

Feels like Christmas eve doesn't it. B)

Congrats.............like a kid in the candy store! Ha!

Ok it's Xmas morning now, it's 4:35 am and dealer doesn't open till 9 ........ Uuuuuuugh !!!!!!!

Where's the pics Smitty?

Are you having fun yet!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah !!!! What a day, BIG difference than the Gill Getter..... and Big difference trying to dock this monster !!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet looking boat! I really like that color, but we went with black. If we ever upgrade, I think I'd go blue.

Just curious what your speed is with the 20 HP. We originally were going to get a slip on a 10 HP limit lake, and I'm just curious.

Sweet looking boat! I really like that color, but we went with black. If we ever upgrade, I think I'd go blue.

Just curious what your speed is with the 20 HP. We originally were going to get a slip on a 10 HP limit lake, and I'm just curious.
Thanks.

Originally we were going to go Matador Red, then maybe Blue, then decided on Black. Then this deal came along so Blue it is. Neat thing is the metallic sparkle it has, really sharp.

Speed today, and it was pretty windy was 10.6 mph into the wind. Didn't check it with the wind, but might have gained a mph or two. Our GillGetter would do around 12.5 mph and it weighed around 900 pounds. This weighs around 2300 with motor, plus 1/2 tank of fuel (15+ gallons).

GG had af 6 gallon tank.... :lol:

Congrats Smitty and good luck!! Nicr pics too.

Pretty! Love the color!

Beautiful Boat SemperFi. Real classy looking

a1894360a26a07bc7168ac3cb14cb53e_zps74c4b1c1.jpg

10186aaba1ff396fbb6cffbec8c7175f_zpsb349967c.jpg

Back