Does this cover make my rear look big?

Our snaps were on little tabs that were adjustable.  We could pull the top somewhat tight.  For long distance, there was a drawsting sewn into the cover.  We could pull that tight and we had no flapping. It was very heavy but worked well. 

Our snaps were on little tabs that were adjustable.  We could pull the top somewhat tight.  For long distance, there was a drawsting sewn into the cover.  We could pull that tight and we had no flapping. It was very heavy but worked well. 

Sounds like a well done cover. We'll see how it goes Sunday on our 5 hour pull.

That foam insulation for pipes is called Armaflex. Just in case you didn't know.

We have 4 poles under our top that are tied together with a nylon strap that runs front to back and I use them to control the tension, I can easily get under it 90% of the snaps hooked.  When I had it made they did not put any of those vents in so it would blow up going down the road, our cover pretty much stays stuck down to boat and trust me when I say, ain't no grass growing under the wheels round here!!

This should take care of protecting my Sharkshide. Just about ready yo hit the road. Unfortunately not leaving until Sunday.

large.20160726_201324.jpg.83d909147aee48c36055355a73bf16c0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back