Electrical Specs - Look here first for schematics

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
I need a schematic on a 2016 scwx .  It has a mood light /dock light switch and does not have factory mood lights. With no open terminals on the switch you would think it would have a connector for adding the mood lights.

I am looking for a schematic for my 2006 185 GL. Would any of the ones that have been posted work?

412707633.jpg

Send me your email.

If some one has a readable copy of the diagram for a 2016 22SFX I would love it. The one the dealer gave us is un-readable.

I'm having the same issue. I have a 2016 20SL, and the schematic I got from the dealer is unreadable. Does anyone have a better copy?

I'm having the same issue. I have a 2016 20SL, and the schematic I got from the dealer is unreadable. Does anyone have a better copy?

Oops, accidentally reposted this. I'll figure this forum out eventually!

Does anyone have a source for a 2015 2275 GCW schematic?

Thanks

Don't know if this will help but here is the one for my 2012 and it is the same for G, R, & Q series

upload_2018-7-27_7-12-8.png

I've got a question. I just looked at the schematic for my 2013 2375GCW and my boat is not wired like the schematic. My cupholder, underwater, and skirt lights are all wired to the same switch as my nav lights which means I can't shut them off. The 3 switches they are supposed to be hooked to are spares at this point. We bought the boat used in 2016 and I asked the dealer about it then. He said, for whatever reason, they came from the factory that way in 2013. Anybody else have this issue?

Last edited:
I have the same boat. I do not have underwater or skirt lights but I do have cup holder and Bimini lights and they are on a different switch than my navigation lights.

I have the same boat. I do not have underwater or skirt lights but I do have cup holder and Bimini lights and they are on a different switch than my navigation lights.
Figured that was likely the case and the guy putting mine together had a bad day. That being said I’ve half a mind to wire up the skirt and underwater lights to one of the unused switches and the cup holders to the switch with the speaker lights. I have an alternate use for at least one of the other switches in mind.

I'm curious what your top speed is since your boat is powered identically to mine? I also have no underskin due to the installation of the sea legs so I'm wondering what I've lost with the added weight and drag.

With four adults, little to no wind, and few waves, top speed is 32 to 34 mph. We do have the underskin.

With four adults, little to no wind, and few waves, top speed is 32 to 34 mph. We do have the underskin.
Thanks, I'm getting 29 running a 16x13 aluminum prop with 3 adults in similar conditions.

Back