Electrical Specs - Look here first for schematics

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
He hasn't been here for over a year so maybe he deleted it. What model boat do you have. Many of the early boats are all wired the same.

Its a 2001 Bennington 2275 lx. It was rebuilt from deck up with aftermarket furniture....new carpet, etc...helm is original. Not sure if the diagram would even help as the whole thing was rewired...so he says...having issues with some switches, last trip out the headlights would stay on unless I turned batt switch off. Nav lights do not come on, and one switch, which I think was for a horn maybe, just causes eveything to go a lil haywire when you cycle it. Also many connectors not shrink wrapped. So I want to redo the connectors, switches and see whats what.

Its my first toon and I live in south florida

ryan

I have a 2006 Sedona with two problems. The radio/CD player is kaput, it was never that great, and the engine tilt gauge shows the engine is fully up, until it's almost completely in the water. What I'd like to find out is the following.

1. Recommendation on replacing the radio/cd player. I have no use for the CD, I just want an AM/FM radio with excellent reception in both bands plus a jack for an iPod

2. Instructions on how to recall rate the tilt indicator

Thanks in advance

FYI - In the package of documentation we got with our 2015 22SFX, there was the electrical schematic for the boat. 

If some one has a readable copy of the diagram for a 2016 22SFX I would love it. The one the dealer gave us is un-readable. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 2016 18slx and the acc switch all the way to the right stays lit whether it's on or off what is that switch for and does anyone have an electrical schematic for this Pontoon? 

Didn't your dealer go over the boat with you before you accepted it?

Last edited by a moderator:
If some one has a readable copy of the diagram for a 2016 22SFX I would love it. The one the dealer gave us is un-readable. 

Or for a 2016 22SSLX?  That would be awesome!

I have a 2016 18slx and the acc switch all the way to the right stays lit whether it's on or off what is that switch for and does anyone have an electrical schematic for this Pontoon? 

That could be a double pole switch and the off is in the middle position and not in the down or up position like some of the other switches.

does anyone have a wiring schematic for a 227fsi  had the engine off it and wiring harness out of it   Now i am putting it back together and need schematic for under dash and motor    all help appreciated

What year is it?

You're going to have to find a Yamaha site for the Yamaha wiring for the motor and controls. Try this for the boat.

Been lookin but no luck .Every one i find colors are not the same.Thank you for the help ill keep lookin.

Back