End of the season (Almost) observation ....

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Had hip replacement surgery on August 9th. Dr. said I should be well enough and my incision should be healed enough to be able to go on the boat and swim after 4 weeks. So we've been on the boat 3 times this week trying to make up for lost time!!! It's still really warm in NC and it feels good to get out!!! Needed fuel yesterday so stopped in at a marina that had ethanol free 90 octane. Surprised that it was $4.49 a gallon. Thought it would drop a bit after Labor Day. But like I've always said....If it needs it fill it up!!!

Nice! I’ll be up in your neck of the woods at the end of the month. Fly into Charlotte and have a meeting the next day in Asheville at the Biltmore

Nice rehab that swimming will be. My dad had knee surgery last month and we had him in the lake for a few hours last week working on it.

Nice! I’ll be up in your neck of the woods at the end of the month. Fly into Charlotte and have a meeting the next day in Asheville at the Biltmore
Oh man! When are you flying in? I have my final follow up on my hip on the 21st then off to 2 locations in Georgia for a week. (Birthday and Anniversary get away) Have you been to the Biltmore before?!? America's largest private home. Phenomenal!

Nice rehab that swimming will be. My dad had knee surgery last month and we had him in the lake for a few hours last week working on it.
The funny thing about hip replacement surgery is there is no rehab! No exercises, No PT sessions. The first month my Dr. didn't want me to do anything except heal and walk. That's it!

Hoping for a speedy and full recovery. Heal well :)

What … no slalom skiing yet?? :p

Back