Favorite furniture layout & Why

Hello, what is the CW layout? Fully agree with comments about age of passengers and use? We are getting ready to order our boat and deciding on layout.

Rob Gibbs
Bellingham Washington
It is the dual rear single seat lounger layout. Like an RCW or QCW layout.

There are a number of people in the forum with it that really like it too. I feel like it and the swingback are the big discussed layouts when people want something that they can lounge in facing rearward.

Here is the back of an RCW:
9E058CFA-F94B-47A0-9B11-39AF3EF011DA.jpeg

We have the GCW and one of the main reasons we upgraded. I like the seating style and the symmetry of the layout.

CW stands for Center Walk . There was a designation cheat sheet on the forum but it's most likely out dated

As much as I love my current swing back, I had a 2012 GCW that was pretty cool. The GCW I had was a pontoon with a 115 that was not very performance oriented by design. I think my next boat would be a rear facing lounger tri-Toon with a big motor!
I think the swing back looks a lot more modern and it’s pretty good at the sandbar, but I feel like The rear loader was enjoyed buy more people

We went with the swing back and removed the rails. Everyone loves the lay out ! Also added a table to bow area that we also converts to a firepit - Makes for great times floating around the lake in the evening...

Attachments

• Firepit table.jpg
    Firepit table.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 33
I find most like a forward view when underway, so the SB version kind of gives you more recreational room while still being capable of a rear view if you prefer. Definitely dual captains chairs in case it's only you and the wife out cruising.

Like the folks above, our first boat ever, we did the quad bench with dual captain chairs. This has proven to be perfect for our usual load of four to six people onboard. I only wish I had ordered a table for both the front and rear (bow and stern).

We have a table for bow and stern on our quad bench fastback. We don’t use both tables a lot, but it is handy when having a nice group on board.

I don't think I would need another table, but now you have me questioning my thought process. Is it possible to add a table (easily & cheaply or reasonably) later on? Do folks have some work around when another table would be nice?

I don't think I would need another table, but now you have me questioning my thought process. Is it possible to add a table (easily & cheaply or reasonably) later on? Do folks have some work around when another table would be nice?
Our fire-pit table was added afterwards purchased on line at Wayfair. It matched our colours and is at a perfect height for when you're sitting / lying out front in the bow loungers. It is moveable so we take it out over the winter months and use it at home on our deck. Hope this helps.

I do like that idea, I will have to see how this boat behaves in the water around here. Sure don't want a rolling ball of fire. Thanks

I do like that idea, I will have to see how this boat behaves in the water around here. Sure don't want a rolling ball of fire. Thanks
Hahaha ..no rolling ball of fire ! only use the fire when we are on it in the evening either out in the middle of the lake just floating around, or in when tied up at the dock having a night cap :) cheers.

Hahaha ..no rolling ball of fire ! only use the fire when we are on it in the evening either out in the middle of the lake just floating around, or in when tied up at the dock having a night cap :) cheers.
night cap:):p

Back