Fill it up!

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Went to the gas pumps at the local Benny dealership yesterday. Our fuel gauge fluctuates so once it gets to about quarter tank it's fill up time. Mid season price for ethanol free 89 octane..........$4.19 a gallon. It took 35 gallons and $146. Which meant that we still had 17 gallons left in the 52 gallon tank.........and we thought we were close to empty!

90 octane No Ethanol on the street and carrying ,its $4.35 this year . $5.90 on the water

No Ethanol not available on the lake. Off lake price $3.85 so I guess we aren't doing too bad

$3.99 yesterday street price here in traverse city. Haven’t been by today.

We are pretty fortunate with our gas prices. I haul mine in 5 gallon cans at $2.83 for 87 non ethanol.

I started biting the bullet and paying $4.75 on water. Saves the aggravation of messing with my fuel jug. When I have to eat balogna sandwiches, I’ll lug my can again .... :D

I like bologna , especially fried :p

Haven’t eaten fried in many years, but as a kid .... one of my favorite meals!!!

Bologna . . . It's the same as an unrolled hot dog!

I was about $120 for 27 gallons on Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs for premium non-eth. Oh, and I tipped the "dock girl" $10. So, that leads to the question. What do you tip the Dock Girls? This was my first time to fill up on the lake.

I was about $120 for 27 gallons on Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs for premium non-eth. Oh, and I tipped the "dock girl" $10. So, that leads to the question. What do you tip the Dock Girls? This was my first time to fill up on the lake.
Usually $5.00. I never have cash on me so I just add it to the CC bill.......

Regular 90 Octane no Ethanol is $4.35 on the water. I have not seen a place near me to buy non-ethanol gas on the street.

I'm glad we only have a twenty five gallon tank. I'm usually topping it off at the marina with about 10-15 gallons at a time for around $3.50/gallon. When the attendant brings me the bill, it's nice to always be at about $40-45. Even if I do that three days in a row, it's a better mental game for me than filling $120 at a pop! I usually tip the attendant $5 regardless of 10-15 gallons.:)

Back