first day

MILO851

Reaction score
gallery_4008_285_1005110.jpg

gallery_4008_285_1021899.jpg
Woo Hoo Saturday we FINALLY got to put "Benny Blue Eyes" in the water. Wife and i are extreammly happy. No incidents just getting motor broke in. so no real performance data but got 100 smiles per hour. I put the led lights under deck. WOW is all i heard from people have color changing ones so was like light show

Sweet ride !!!!

Are you on Lake DuBay?

Wausau is a great town! Fly in and out of CWA all summer long.

Nice boat Milo............At least you've been out on your boat. We haven't gone out yet.................water is still too cold................

Nice looking boat Milo.

Nice boat Milo............At least you've been out on your boat. We haven't gone out yet.................water is still too cold................
You could just go out for a ride. B)

I missed the "smiles" until G&B pointed it out. I like that one! Never heard that before.

Benny Blue Eyes makes for a very nice boat name too. My boat is black, and the version with "black" in it don't work so well. Totally different meaning (it would sound like I got in a fight and lost).

Keep the posts coming Milo...

Nice hat! Nice shades! And NICE BOAT!

Nice looking boat Milo.

You could just go out for a ride. B)
We like to get into the water when we go Carl and although we've had some beautiful warm days it still get's kinda chilly at night resulting in..................cold water! Won't be long though...........

Yea wife has beautiful blue eyes and mine are blue also boat is blue so it all went togther for name. Not on dubay but do hang there once in a while. Water is cold notice jacket sweatshirt and t shirt. but motor is broke in and shes on the dock! haha hat i bought at shop in Tulum mexico for $5 cause i was so burned. we never thought it would make it stateside has lasted 4-5 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Beautiful Boat!

Nice Boat we are on Pewaukee on Wisconsin

Cool Name!

Back