First Time Owner- 24LX

dclboater

Reaction score
First time Bennington owner and hoping to take delivery by this weekend. Pretty excited as it will be a nice upgrade to my previous boat (2007 South Bay, 115hp). Thought I would share a few pics to get started in the forums. Some specs: 24LXFBC, 300 HP Mercury, ESP, Roswell 6 speaker package, Mercury Digital Vee Guages.

Ext2.jpg

Ext1.jpgfront2.jpg
Full.jpgBack2.jpgBack.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard captain. Glad to have you on the forums

Looks GREAT! LOVE the looks of the boat, as well as some of its specs. Thank you for sharing some great pictures of it and some of its specs.

Looks sporty, and with that hull and motor…IS sporty.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard captain. Glad to have you on the forums

Looks GREAT! LOVE the looks of the boat, as well as some of its specs. Thank you for sharing some great pictures of it and some of its specs.

FYI: You have a typo in your model description under specs. You listed it as a 24 LXSBC, but it is a 24 LXFBC.
SB = Swingback layout (not what you have), FBC = Fastback quad-lounger layout (what you have)

Regardless, looks sporty, and with that hull and motor…IS sporty.
Thanks for the comments! And the catch on the description - I've fixed that now!

First time Bennington owner and hoping to take delivery by this weekend. Pretty excited as it will be a nice upgrade to my previous boat (2007 South Bay, 115hp). Thought I would share a few pics to get started in the forums. Some specs: 24LXFBC, 300 HP Mercury, ESP, Roswell 6 speaker package, Mercury Digital Vee Guages.

View attachment 32479

View attachment 32480View attachment 32481
View attachment 32482View attachment 32483View attachment 32484
Welcome to the group and Congrats! We have almost the same boat. We have the 26LXFBC with the 300 Merc...just have the Simrad instead. Hopefully, you love it...we have not got ours in the water yet until next week

Welcome to the group and Congrats! We have almost the same boat. We have the 26LXFBC with the 300 Merc...just have the Simrad instead. Hopefully, you love it...we have not got ours in the water yet until next week
Thanks! I would have liked the Simrad but this one had everything else we wanted so decided to go for it. Hope yours gets in the water as planned!

Wow!! Go big or go home. That’s a beauty!!!

Very sporty color combination, love it

That is one heck of an upgrade!

Dclboater....where are you boating ? That boat looks like it's in a showroom on a lake ?

She’s a beauty! Thanks for sharing…

Back