Flag Holder

I added mine from my Bennington dealer. Little expensive but top of the line quality

I am currently trying to figure out how to mount a couple 3x5 flags to my barge, I started a thread about it and it was a couple good ideas, I still haven't mounted mine, I ordered some swivel mounts but they was the wrong size. I am gonna try to mount one on each side of my ski mount....

This is Bennington's product and your dealer (or perhaps you) can install it.

Factory Flag, no issues, very sturdy looks great.

I like the taylor made clip idea!! I don't want something on the floor to trip over.

We have been very pleased with the factory mount and secure clip device on our 2019. Very strong and secure for size of flag it supports at high speeds.

Trying to mount our flag base. Can’t tell by the picture. How is the base mounted to the boat?

Trying to mount our flag base. Can’t tell by the picture. How is the base mounted to the boat?
Sorry, don’t have pictures and will not be at the lake until Tuesday. The mount is to the floor on the port side left of the swing seat yet back far enough that it’s not a problem tripping over it. Will try and send you the exact measurements of the factory mount location and close up picture this week.

Sorry, don’t have pictures and will not be at the lake until Tuesday. The mount is to the floor on the port side left of the swing seat yet back far enough that it’s not a problem tripping over it. Will try and send you the exact measurements of the factory mount location and close up picture this week.
Thank you Wayne, much appreciated.
Rick

DF5C5CEA-C14A-44AE-BE70-074EF252976C.jpeg Hope late arrival. Busy over the 4th. Hope this helps.

I got a couple of gift cards for my birthday... and am thinking of uploading them to Amazon and getting this Sealux flag pole combo. My plan is to mount it on the port side of the ski deck, close to the boat so that the underneath assembly would be hidden by the flange (see pic).
I like that it's flush to the deck and won't interfere with lines or grandkids. Also like ease of pole removal, stainless steel quality, and permanent flag loops. However it's 32" and will top out at same level as sun deck... not sure if that will bother me or if longer/higher would be better.

Any thoughts?

20190729_062739.jpg 20190729_062659.jpg
20190729_063026.jpg

Last edited:
I got a couple of gift cards for my birthday... and am thinking of uploading them to Amazon and getting this Sealux flag pole combo. My plan is to mount it on the port side of the ski deck, close to the boat so that the underneath assembly would be hidden by the flange (see pic).
I like that it's flush to the deck and won't interfere with lines or grandkids. Also like ease of pole removal, stainless steel quality, and permanent flag loops. However it's 32" and will top out at same level as sun deck... not sure if that will bother me or if longer/higher would be better.

Any thoughts?

View attachment 25500 View attachment 25501
View attachment 25502
Looks great, like the way it is secured. The price is great and I like the location.

On second thought, I think that pole above is too short, and the flag would be limited to 12" x 18". Too small for my2575RL, I think.

This one from Taylor seems really sturdy, comes in 48" length and lets me put any size flag I want on it. I'm thinking 24x36 is better for my size. The larger pole comes with a big backing plate that should go nicely underneath the ski deck. I'll have the base sticking up slightly, but that's an acceptable compromise.

flag pole.JPG

On second thought, I think that pole above is too short, and the flag would be limited to 12" x 18". Too small for my2575RL, I think.

This one from Taylor seems really sturdy, comes in 48" length and lets me put any size flag I want on it. I'm thinking 24x36 is better for my size. The larger pole comes with a big backing plate that should go nicely underneath the ski deck. I'll have the base sticking up slightly, but that's an acceptable compromise.

View attachment 25523
Really nice. Height will make a big difference. Proud to be an American.

I am currently trying to figure out how to mount a couple 3x5 flags to my barge, I started a thread about it and it was a couple good ideas, I still haven't mounted mine, I ordered some swivel mounts but they was the wrong size. I am gonna try to mount one on each side of my ski mount....
How did it go? Looking for ideas on ours.

Back