Gas Prices?

Off road diesel …. Yes. Gasoline…. No.
Never heard of it. From research I did, it’s out there but very very limited access. With very limited sources , it’s probably priced accordingly so I doubt there’s much cost savings.
I get a letter from the state asking how many gallons I used in my boat and those tax $$$ get transferred to, I believe, the PA. Fish & Game dept.

I'm fueling this year with a transfer tank in the back of my truck. Does anyone know of any gas stations (or fuel distributors) that sell off-road gasoline? I know of a few that have off-road diesel (died red and doesn't have the 30+ cents road tax here in MN). It'd be awesome if I could find some off-road gas and save at least SOME money.
This site https://www.pure-gas.org/ lists ethanol free stations ,sortable by state

Unless I missed something, that's talking about off road diesel, which I use in tractors, but reference was made to off road gas. Never heard of that.

I did more research on the subject, at least in MN, you CANNOT use off-road fuel in your boat, even though the gas taxes are for road improvements. Seems a bit backwards. So much for trying to save a buck. :)

If you carry your gas, how would they know?

Untaxed fuel is dyed red. They dip your tank with a stick and if it comes out red, you face heavy fines. I've never seen it done on a boat, but I've seen State Troopers dip farmers trucks tanks (they can only run untaxed fuel on farm equipment).

Sounds like a lot of work . Do you have heavy taxes there?

farm gas in not dyed like off road diesel, but recreational gas has same tax as road gas in mn

Back