Gas Prices

dclboater

Reaction score
I know this has popped up in some other threads, but every time I see gas prices tick up another notch on our lake, it makes me wonder what everyone else is paying and thought a dedicated thread may be fun (in a slightly disturbing way).

Currently $7.39 a gallon @ Deep Creek Lake in Maryland (ethanol free, on lake). Anyone higher or significantly lower?

Jack M

Reaction score
I paid $6.19 last Saturday,on land Ethanol Free 90 octane. On the water ,its $7.69

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Lake Norman Marina, the local Bennington dealership is $6.79 a gallon E free...... I still have a half tank from when we filled up at the beginning of the season at $5.19......

Remediation

Reaction score
Lake Cumberland KY - White Oak Community Dock
Lake Cumberland on the water was $6.99 for 90 octane no corn. $5.49 on land.

jmoreland

Reaction score
Update. Went up yesterday and it was $6.70 a gallon. 29 gallons to fill up…..ouch.
Stopped at one marina for lunch and they were $7.00.

Remediation

Reaction score
Lake Cumberland KY - White Oak Community Dock
We filled it up and did not worry about it. Owned Gas Stations for 30 years and everybody thought we were making a fortune and at $5.00 a gallon we lost money. That's way we changed industries. It's really nice to have weekends with my wife.

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
We filled it up and did not worry about it. Owned Gas Stations for 30 years and everybody thought we were making a fortune and at $5.00 a gallon we lost money. That's way we changed industries. It's really nice to have weekends with my wife.
Yeah, we made more selling a quart of oil to someone than a tank of gas.

BigD

Reaction score
Noone would believe how little a local station makes per gallon of gas.