Getting Close Now

Redbear

Reaction score
We purchased a new 23 RSBA back in Feb, but the boat has been sitting on our dealers lot since then, as we have been waiting on our boat lift to be modified to work with this tritoon. Lift guys finished up last week, and we had registration letters installed when we swung by the dealers.

Hopefully, the boat will finally be delivered to it's new home within the next week.]

Thanks to everyone on this forum for your help. I have spent quite a bit of time reading and learning.

Here are a couple of pics of our new ride and modded lift - We are super excited!

IMG_2387 (002)_edited.jpg

IMG_2699 (002)_edited.jpg

IMG_28161 (002)_edited.jpg

Sporty! Love it! Congratulations on it all finally coming together. Looks like a fun summer ahead.

I'm liking the smooth panels, Enjoy the ride!

She's a beauty for sure! Thanks for sharing some pictures of her. Enjoy...

Very sharp boat. Excellent color!
Enjoy!

Looking good!!

Wow that’s a beauty!!! Congrats!!

We purchased a new 23 RSBA back in Feb, but the boat has been sitting on our dealers lot since then, as we have been waiting on our boat lift to be modified to work with this tritoon. Lift guys finished up last week, and we had registration letters installed when we swung by the dealers.

Hopefully, the boat will finally be delivered to it's new home within the next week.]

Thanks to everyone on this forum for your help. I have spent quite a bit of time reading and learning.

Here are a couple of pics of our new ride and modded lift - We are super excited!

View attachment 29716

View attachment 29717

View attachment 29718
Very nice congrats

Very classy looking color scheme

I was told the registration sticker goes to the far left of the numbers/letters as per NYS law. Guess it’s not nationwide.

I was told the registration sticker goes to the far left of the numbers/letters as per NYS law. Guess it’s not nationwide.
It depends on the state. It also depends if you are looking at the port of starboard side.
1619788403014.jpeg
This is for New York. On the starboard side the validation sticker is before the registration but on the port side it should be after. My state is the same way.

Back