Glass benningtons

Glassbenny

Reaction score
i wonder.....been lurking here for many months. I don’t see a proper place for Benningtons decade old fiberglass boats but maybe some on here have one and we could get the conversation going.

Mine is a 2004 rl210 with a Honda 150. Went to sw Wisconsin ( from middle Tennessee) to get it preowned in 2011. It’s on a Bennington painted and lettered double axle trailer.

Back in the day, there were 2 models ( rl210 and rl211) which had to do with hull length, as well as a number of variations. Mine is a super sport, with a red body stripe and interior highlights. Rl211 could be had either stern drive or outboard....rl210 only outboard. 210 could be had in a fish and ski variation.

So, any other owners on here? Let’s share information. Lakeside

Glad to see someone start this topic. We just brought my father-in-laws RL210 up to Maryland from Jacksonville, FL. Boat is in great shape but needs a good cleaning before we test it out. Do you get any manuals when you picked up your boat? I can't find anything online.

Timbers

Yes, I have the owners packet- came in a green Bennington vinyl pouch. The information is not particularly useful, but I suppose better than nothing.

Questions- did yours have the ski tow bar? I’m looking for one.

Did yours have the Bennington cooler? Went under the seat to the rear of the sink.

Good luck with yours. We’ve had ours since 2011. Works well for us and our extended family members. It’s garaged on its Bennington branded trailer. We tow it about 2 miles to launch.

Glassbenny

There are others. Someone recently started a thread about a very well-preserved Benny deck boat he was in the process of buying.

Welcome!

And we need PHOTOS from both of you!

I agree, please post pictures.

Hey, timbers.....

When you get a chance as you’re cleaning up the 210, I would be interested in how your boat is propped, as in size and pitch.

I don’t think I am running an appropriate ss prop at the moment, although it is the one that came on the motor when I picked the boat up. ( rl210, Honda 150 outboard both 2004)

Let me know....lakeside

Did you ever find the ski pole? I have been looking and lookin and looking......
No, no luck. Currently use a harness on the transom attachment points. Not ideal, but the grandchild we tow on a tube, a torpedo and are currently teaching how to water ski is only 8 so no big weight (yet).

Still looking......but the Bennington 2004 glass rl210 is running and looking great again this year on center hill lake. Only one I know of here! Lakeside

Might try searching for a Azure Deck boat ski pole, the Azure AZ210 is basically the same boat. Also could you have one made? It's pretty much a aluminum pole, your welcome to get measurements off of ours. We're in the Signal Mtn area of Chattanooga

Timbers, where in Maryland are you? we keep our 05' Azure AZ210 on the eastern shore. Please be careful rigging an aftermarket ski pylon, they are under a lot of stress and headed in the wrong direction if they let go.

Timbers, where in Maryland are you? we keep our 05' Azure AZ210 on the eastern shore. Please be careful rigging an aftermarket ski pylon, they are under a lot of stress and headed in the wrong direction if they let go.
He hasn’t been on since 2019

Back