Graphics Removal

I already bought it. Amazing deal, too.

I already bought it. Amazing deal, too.
Congratulations .

When I was looking for pics of what I ordered I went to google images and punched  year, model ,sport arch and color .

You may have a few pop up .

https://www.google.com/search?q=2575+QCW+EPS+Blackout+Merc+300+Verado+wDTS+Hybrid+Tower&rlz=1C1PRFB_enUS489US489&espv=210&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=j0kbU_f9AYHlyAGZ0YCoCQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg&biw=1366&bih=635&dpr=1#q=2575%20QCW%20Blackout%20Hybrid%20Tower&tbm=isch

You can try  Youtube also .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. Pretty sure I have seen every blackout picture and video on the interwebs. Was just hoping someone might have a pic of a blackout without the vapor graphics. Haven't been able to find any of those.

Very nice set-up...I agree heat and patience is what you need and wd-40 and soft cloth will take off any residual glue and not damage the finish.

And DON'T use PAPER TOWELS to wipe it clean !!! THEY WILL let scratches in the paint. Baby diapers or micro-fiber towels are your best friend for detailing. Paper towels are like 800 grit sandpaper !!!!

Goo-Gone is good for removing the glue residue too (or WD40 like theduke stated)

http://googone.com/

no one will take the time or care that you will with your new boat. If you are confidant in your ability to do it I would not let someone else touch it.

Leave the graphics.   It adds a touch.  What if you like it better on after they're off?  Congrats on the new boat.  Personally I like them, though I thought they were painted on.  Didn't realize it was just a decal until this discussion, never seen one in person.  Let me ask those that order them with no graphics, do you still have to pay for the graphics or do you have to pay extra for them not to add the graphics.  Need pics!!!    

Graphics were extra on my RCW.Did not order them .

I'm just wandering, with the blackout package you're supposed to order the vapor graphics, and then you decide to have Benny not put them on "Graphics delete".  Do you have to pay for them anyway and do you have to pay to "Graphics delete".  I don't think so, but just curious.

I'm just wandering, with the blackout package you're supposed to order the vapor graphics, and then you decide to have Benny not put them on "Graphics delete".  Do you have to pay for them anyway and do you have to pay to "Graphics delete".  I don't think so, but just curious.
On the build page it states " Vapor Graphics additional charge "

Back at the top $507.

Back