Great site!!

Reaction score
My wife and I bought our first boat (a 20" SunChaser) last October and took it out for the first time in April this year (we live in Ohio).  We have enjoyed to boating experience so much we just purchased a new 24' Bennington and made our maiden voyage this past Friday.  This site has a wealth of information that we found extremely helpful in selecting our boat.  I am looking forward to learning a lot (I don't think I even qualify as a deck hand yet :),  and being an active member on the site.  I have so much to learn and I am very appreciative of the folks who take the time to help others.

Welcome to the club! What are the rest of the specs on your new toon? Where do you boat?  And we love photos!

Welcome! Hope this new boat last longer than the first one! :D  

Welcome aboard! Glad to hear to purchased a Bennington! Need those specs and photos!!

Welcome. Great group here. Willing to help with anything that might come up and help you plan for you next one.  B)

Welcome!  I've only been a Bennington owner for a little over a month.  The folks on this forum are beyond helpful, polite, and professional.  It's been a lot of fun and I've learned a ton.  I already feel like part of the family.  

I hope you enjoy your Benni as much as the rest of us do!

BTW - In your profile signature, be sure to put the spec's of your boat.  It's not like other forums where that is considered bragging, on here it simply helps other members identify what's on your boat so they can either help or new members can see what you have in case they have questions about a particular option on the boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard newtoboating.  I also was brand new to any type of boating when I bought my first boat [a deckboat] in 2010.  Lurked around on this site to help me make a buying decision when I bought my Bennington in 2013.  Still learning a lot from these guys as well

Welcome aboard and yes .... PICS or it aint true !!!  :D

Only had the boat out once so far,  will get pictures and specs up real soon, weekends can not get here soon enough.  The wife and I are both retiring at the end of this year,  ....that won't be a problem soon!

Welcome!  I'm about a year into being a new boater and can honestly say that almost everything I have learned has come from the helpful members of this group.  

Back