Greetings from East TN and Tellico Lake

Smoky Mountain

Reaction score
I see a few Benningtons on Tellico and Loudon Lakes in East Tennessee, I will certainly be on the lookout even more so having just ordered a 2274 with 150 Yamaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a few Benningtons on Tellico and Loudon Lakes in East Tennessee, I will certainly be on the lookout even more so having just ordered a 2274 with 150 Yamaha.
Smokey, Keep your eye out for us in 2012, we have a 2275 QXi w/ 150 Yamaha on Bat Creek.

Smokey, Keep your eye out for us in 2012, we have a 2275 QXi w/ 150 Yamaha on Bat Creek.
Which lake is Bat Creek on?

That's on Tellico, Rarity Bay area.
We spent three days on Tellico this Memorial Day Weekend. Fireworks Rock the Dock. Calhouns on Sunday and morning cruise Monday. Water is 80 degrees. After riding the heavy traffic and big boat waves and wakes, I'm really impressed with the Bennington triple toon performance package ride.

Three years later and at 105 hours.

We used to see an occasional Bennington, today we saw at least 15 throughout the day. Three new ones on our dock at Tellico Village Yacht Club.

+1 close to the Tellico Marina.

The number of Benningtons you see directly correlates to the quality of the local Bennington dealer.  As far as I can see, the Bennie dealer around Knoxville's willing to sell his boats for a fair price too.

You guys are really fortunate to live in such a beautiful place.  And we really appreciate all the rains you get, as all your water comes right by my house--and keeps our water level constant throughout the year.

We're located on Tellico Lake - based out of the Tellico Village Marina & Yacht Club basin.  Bought our Bennington new from Blue Springs Boat in Kingston; they do all our service and are excellent.  Last year, we had individual covers made for all seating - use the playpen cover only though the winter.  Love Tellico Lake and how it joins with Fr. Loudon Lake via the cut between the Tellico and Ft. Loudon dams.

Welcome to the forum The LauraK!

Members on here love pics and be sure to post the specs on your boat in your signature! 

What part of the state is Tellico lake? I have a friend who retired on Norris Lake. Haven't had a chance to visit them yet........

We're located on Tellico Lake - based out of the Tellico Village Marina & Yacht Club basin.  Bought our Bennington new from Blue Springs Boat in Kingston; they do all our service and are excellent.  Last year, we had individual covers made for all seating - use the playpen cover only though the winter.  Love Tellico Lake and how it joins with Fr. Loudon Lake via the cut between the Tellico and Ft. Loudon dams.

@TheLauraK,

Whats your boating season down there.  Boat in water / boat out of water?

Back