Happy Birthday to ..... CHECK IN DAILY !!!!

July 16th

Rick C (67)

redsky (68)

Toon'r (58)

Gio4318 (54)

H2ohog (43)

Happy Birthday to a popular day to be born on

Happy Birthday 

Happy Birthday all. I should have bought stock in cake mix yesterday!

July 17th

Hogheaven (65)

trucci24 (84)

Last edited by a moderator:
July 18th

Kent (31)

PaPaDerf (65)

blythe

"Black Pearl" (52)

Happy birthday July babies!

July 19th

Wild and Free

Angela & Michael

BKFaison

Thanks for the b-day wishes, off to go boating in the wind today.

44 years young today, I decided to make a lifestyle change and go to a paleo "type" eating style which is what we as a species were to start with, I still eat dairy so not a true paleo diet and went grain free last year, have lost 85 lbs. and exercise every single day, minimum of an hour "Have not missed a single day of working out since jan 10 2014 and still going strong." There have been so many other things that were unintended that have changed for the better with my body it is mind boggling. I could talk and type for an hour about my transition but the end result is I feel and look better now than I ever have in my life.

Happy Birthday and Congrats on weight loss and exercise regime!! I'm trying to run every other day. I'll usually skip two and try to run farther on Sunday's. Today was my long day, 10K (6.2 miles). Amazing how much better I feel. Oh yeah, I weigh less than my USMC days too !!

July 20th

Itsadogslife

tyjy

July 21st

bighawkeye (40)

Pcoyne (36)

River Run (66)

Dan at Norris (64)

Happy Birthday PCoyne, haven't seen you once this year at the lake,  And of course HBD to all the others

Last edited by a moderator:
July 23rd

Holdren23 (39)

July 24th

Tailgate (64)

July 25th

mnone (45)

July 26

sshce (43)

KC_Steve (42)

bthrel (54)

fishman (61)