Hazy Guage

HBrantley

Reaction score
I have a 2019 22SXP. I noticed one of the gauges is hazy. I guess from moisture? Which I don't know how moisture could get in there since it says in storage. Anyway, is there anything I can do to correct this?

Attachments

• guage.jpg
    guage.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 11
The majority of gauges do that , a little time in the sun and it should dissappear.

mine did that and my dealer warrantied the gauge for me.

I did too. Then the replacement does it. Common issue with the gauges used. Seen this come up many times over the years.

Our gas gauge had moisture in it for some time. When the indication went to a solid max full, I had to check the sender just to find it was OK and that it is the 33 ohm at full and 250 ohm at empty type. FYI, the sender used is a good one and unlikely to fail. Connections to the gauge were good, so replaced the gauge. Ops normal now.

I have a 781432pdfb multi-function gauge (Volts, Fuel, and Trim) on my 2015 2550 RCB. I replaced my fuel sending and unit and the gauge is still showing Fuel when powered on. When turning the key to off, the gauge goes to Empty. I checked the ohm readings on the KUS sending unit and they are correct on both the old and new sending unit - so clearly not the sending unit.

I cannot find another 781432PDFB gauge. Can someone help me locate one of these gauges?

I cannot find another 781432PDFB gauge. Can someone help me locate one of these gauges?
I got a gauge with that part number. It is a tear off when I added a second motor. Reply with message.

Attachments

• IMG_9880.jpeg
    IMG_9880.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9881.jpeg
    IMG_9881.jpeg
    231.6 KB · Views: 15
Back