HELLO... :-)

mtudb24

Reaction score
Alright folks. Some may care, some may not.  But I'm back.  I've made a resolution to get back here and spend sometime with my "Bennington Family".  I hope you all had a wonderful summer and for those of you in the Southern states that can boat all year around, remember us "Yankee's" are lviing our lives through you..

I hope to catch up to each of you very soon.  I missed you guys but I'm finally back in balance between work, life, kids, etc and making it a priority to spend some "me" time and I have no place I'd rather do it then here...

Can't want to get back into the group!!!

Tight lines

Todd

Welcome Back 

Like you I took a bit of a hiatus to enjoy the summer 

Now we have next season to look forward to 

Pulling the boat out mid-October

112052347.jpg

112052341.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bout time Todd ..... :p

Welcome back mtudb24, glad you are. You're right about living through the southerners as I have already pulled my boat. Hope things are well at the Lake, always liked your story about your dad and the rebuilding of the cottage hope you get to spend a lot of time there for hunting season

I'll get you updated on my summer. Built a car port and shed, discovered a steering fluid leak under the helm and now have discolored carpet with a big ripple. Pulling the boat tomorrow. Glad to see you made it back. Oh and there was also a ex member that came back, started some non sense and was shown the door. Things are back to great if I do say so myself.

Good to see you back Todd, and happy hunting!

MTUDB24....Glad you are back...as a MTU alumni and ex-Michigander, I know how short "summer" is and not sure you had much of one this year...we love the extended boating season in northern Ala.....here's how crazy it is....it was a beautiful 85F today, 90+ tomorrow, water still 78F....we went out for a little late PM cruise and saw 3 boats, 2 of which were fishermen....most have already pulled their boats!  We had the entire Tennessee river to ourselves and was like glass....We hope to have a couple of holiday cruises this year.....If ya ever wanna get away "come on down, ay!"

Welcome back Todd! Everything all right?!?

Hi Todd.

I'm new. You're not. I'm a good listener. I know some stuff, but mostly read and listen. 

Just wanted to say "I care".  :)

-Jeff

Welcome back Todd. Like you and a lot of others I got busy and kind of slacked off for a while but am now trying to catch up every night before bedtime.

All

Thanks for the warm "welcome back" from everyone.  I have a lot of posts to catch up on.  Seems the group has been busy. 

I hope Derrick hasn't had any further PAD's episodes.  Bulldogs..  You still got that sweet shiny Red tower boat?

Pittsburg - I hope things are well with you.  Welcome back to yourself as well.  Enjoy a few more weeks on that boat!

Semperfi...  What is up with the nosecone fin damage?  How's the Jeep doing?  Really missed my rubicon this summer.  Gonna have to get a new one soon and get rid of the trailhawk

Link - Cool Ring of fire pics.  That's one big bonfire. Thanks for the kind words on the story.  We've already put "Sturm Island" out in the bay and are waiting for Waterfowl season to start.  Duck boat is loaded with decoys and has taken residence at the dock where the Benny was parked as she has already been put in her winter storage already. Sigh......

Cwag.  How was PDB days?  Saw a nice pic in your gallery of the boat you were on.  Would love to do that someday.  Looks like lots of fun. They had some cools pics on PDB's facebook page

LakeLiving - Warranty should cover the carpet damage too right? I hope so.  Stink's you have to go through that.  Bettter end of season then beginning though?

TomS. As always, you have some great sunset pics.  I spent quite a bit of time lately in Seymour and Columbus IN. How far away is that from Clear lake?

Stormie25 - GO Huskies.  Football team is 4-0 and ranked 23rd in the country (division 2) Glad to see a fellow "Troll" on the sight.  For those that don't know, that what "Yoopers" call us people that live below the Mighty Mac bridge!  Keep us posted on your good weather.  I may take you up on that offer if I'm in your neck of the woods

Big K - Wish we had your gas prices.  Still hovering around $3.40 up here at over $4.25 still at the gas docks.  Im doing well.  Thanks for asking.

Goldenrod24 - I need to get caught up on the 3rd tube addition.  Get all the kinks worked out finally?

Kaydano - Hoping that 150hp swap is still the best thing that ever happened!!

Jeff S. Wow.  Thank you for replying to my post. I hope to get to know you in the future.  That is one good looking toon you have.  Love the black out edition,

And to all my other friends on the this board.  I will get caught up on each and all of your adventures soon!

Todd

Ha ha - The 150 is awesome, so is that prop!

Welcome back!

Thats great news Dano.  Very happy for ya :D   :D   :D    Hope you have been well my friend

Welcome back Todd!

Back