Help setting up 2018 23SSBXP

I would still think a 16P would be perfect for your setup. I have the Inertia 16P on my 200 Verado Pro and I hit 40 mph with 4 large adults at around 5400 rpm. With the 250, you should see a few more RPM and MPH. I have ran 2 other aluminum 4 blade props and each time I got back to the SS Inertia 16P, I can tell a huge difference and LOVE it! Great throttle response, boat surges with each increase, tows amazing, and cruising is great.

Put that torque to use, step up to a 16P and be done with it.... =)
I believe you need to go to a 15p since your RPM's are too low.

Not to go in another direction, but shouldn't you be running at a bit higher WOT RPM? I think the range is 5800 to 6400 for our engines.

What I'd like to do is try out a higher pitch before buying so I'm waiting to hear back from my dealer whether they'll accommodate my request.

I agree I'm down a little bit on rpm, but I think I need to raise my motor a hole or two.

On the other hand, I plan to send my ecu to Whipple after the warranty is up and go with the stage 1 tune. At that point I'll be spinning the motor over the 6k range (and have a higher redline) and be in the mid-high 40 mph range, which should be fine.

I agree I'm down a little bit on rpm, but I think I need to raise my motor a hole or two.

On the other hand, I plan to send my ecu to Whipple after the warranty is up and go with the stage 1 tune. At that point I'll be spinning the motor over the 6k range (and have a higher redline) and be in the mid-high 40 mph range, which should be fine.
Keep us posted on the ECU upgrade, please.

Back