Hit AGAIN!

Man, this really sucks! I wish there were something I could do. You said somthing about Tribal Police... do they burn people at stake.

Man, this really sucks! I wish there were something I could do. You said somthing about Tribal Police... do they burn people at stake.
No ,we only do that to witches. There are a lot of native american tribes up here .They have their own police force ,unrelated to city county & state .

I think most owners of Searays practice witchcraft. Or maybe I'm thinking of Criscraft... I hope you get it resolved to your satisfaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will get fixed ,just a PIA ( and my deductible ) . Still no word on our other marina option . I was hoping I could have been there by now .

time to posse up!

If I was the owner of the Searay and I know I had nothing to do with the damage to your Benny.......I would approach you and discuss the situation at hand and assure you that I had no involvement. His actions are speaking louder than any words......as for the owner.......what's her problem?!?

Assholes are assholes. Get it fixed and move on. Your life is more important at this point. I dealt with malpractice lawyers over the dicks that spread cancer all over me. Prove this, prove that

I decided the few bucks was not worth my time and stress away from family. I'm alive despite them..

Add a trail camera for the future. Hopefully all is fixable and if you need I'm always available to help with a old fashion corn holing

If I was the owner of the Searay and I know I had nothing to do with the damage to your Benny.......I would approach you and discuss the situation at hand and assure you that I had no involvement. His actions are speaking louder than any words......as for the owner.......what's her problem?!?
The owner is P.O. ,because the sheriff has been questioning them so much 

Does anyone have any ideas as to  what may have been damaged to cause the low rpm vibration ?

Was the prop hit?  Is the shaft bent? Spin it real slow by hand and take a look.

Dont think the prop was hit .Motor was trimmed down,farthest point out was the cowling .Searay convention hull ,paint on that boat is his farthest point out .

My dealer can't get out until Tuesday at the earliest to give an estimate and check it out .

Not going out to today ,saw enough morons yesterday .

Does anyone have any ideas as to  what may have been damaged to cause the low rpm vibration ?
Prop and driveshaft would be first guess, but as you said, they're too low in the water. I'd look at the motor mounting, linkages, or transom assembly. Maybe that smack moved it around or damaged something in the transom area somehow.

After what Tom said, pull the cowling off and go for a drive. See if there is anything you can see internally vibrating at 1200 rpms. Hard to believe it would be anything internal since the cowling wasn't destroyed... Could be the cowling itself is just loose and there's a natural resonance at 1200 rpms that is amplified due to the cowling being a bit loose? I'm reaching maybe, but just trying to help .

If it was down possibly the rods for the power steering got tweaked.

If it was down possibly the rods for the power steering got tweaked.
Yeah, that's kind of where I was thinking too, linkage as well.

I was thinking that too... I looked at mine and was wondering ..there looks like there are 2 grease fittings that you will NEVER be able to get at because of the power steering. ...  sorry Jack.. can't add anything at all to the conversation... sucks if you're 90+% sure you know the culprit....

More like 99.99999999999999999999999%

Owners of the marina are lying to the police also . They told the Sheriff ,they only have one camera . I have seen a split screen of 4 in the past .Friday when we stopped in ,only one showing was the gas dock . I am going to try to get a pic of the split screen with the 4 .I believe the owners know more than the are telling me and the sheriff .

Can't wait to see if they will  pro-rate my slip if I get into this other marina  . In the contract it states I can not sub -let .

Does the contract state a limited amount of time a boat can NOT be in the slip? If not, and they won't refund you, make sure they are aware NOT TO rent the slip to anyone else.

I'd find some old piece of crap nasty boat and put in the slip. Something that has a osprey nest built in it .......  

osprey-nest.jpg

I will drive by everyday to make sure that no one is in it . I may let my neighbor use it ( he may not want to now )  ,or just tie up a $2.00 raft from walmart .

Hoping to find out today about the new slip .

Back