How much did you use it?

We turned 780 hours on our 2014 gsr2250 this past summer. Yamaha 150 still purs like a kitten. Finally did the water impeller last spring with 650 hours on the clock....actually didn't look real bad. New plugs and under cowl fuel filter and fuel water filter under the seat all replaced.

Next year will be a slow year for boat usage for me :( Lost my wife of 6 years to complications of covid earlier this month and it just won't be the same going out without her as co-pilot.
Very sorry to hear ILB. Couldn't imagine going on the boat without my wife.....

The hour meters on both boats rolled past the 500 hour mark this summer. 2007 , 2577 RFS saw 100 hours again this summer. We bought it with 150 hours on it. Our 2011 Malibu VTX also saw 100 hours of use. Bought used with 185 hours on the meter. We ski early morning , surf in the afternoons , then pontoon after dinner. Life is good.

22SVSR, 115HP Yamaha F115LB, Ultra Legs, 32 engine hours this past summer. Tough summer for boating in west central Minnesota, due to very low lake levels. We had to take our runabout off the lake the third week in July, in order to be able to get it off the lift, and onto a bunk trailer.

Back