How much???

Yup, ours is Friday also (#21). Happy annies to both of you.

Thanks all! This is the second for both of us and will be our 5th, but have been close friends for 30 years. I told her that they changed things recently, it is no longer wood for the 5th anniversary, it's now Bennington.. Still no luck lol

is there a year for aluminum? if so that one should work for sure. I am close to 21 so i vote for that one to be AL.

Coming up on 33 years at the end of the month. Pretty sure it's the year of Balsa wood.......

Congrats to all of you! My wife and I will celebrate 48 years this December. While I've never "suffered" when it came to "toys", if it weren't for her saying "NO" to some of my skeams, we would not be where we are.

She is the "balance" part of checks and balances, while my desire to write checks would probably make for a zero balance in our bank accounts.

I'm more of the spender in our marriage. Wife is the CFO and keeps our financial strategy on track.

Bruce, I'll have to take a look at my policy and see what it says. I'm pretty sure we have it listed for what we paid.

Ours is agreed value policy. If she sinks, I know exactly what I'm getting .....
As for marriage, going on 34 years this December .... :)

With regard to "agreed value", you might want to double check the wording of your insurance contract. I know that some AV endorsements state they will pay the ACV (actual cash value) up to the agreed value. Hopefully yours doesn't read like that!

Back