How to know if ordered boat has gone into production

I ordered a 2021 20LLG on February 17th.
My dealer told me it will be a June delivery but no specific date. How can I tell if it has been entered into the Bennington production schedule and get a real date?
I ask as I just read a post from another member who ordered a couple of days ago and he commented he would have a May delivery. With my luck June will roll around and I'll be in formed, "ummm there was a mistake in processing and your order was never entered"...Thanks for any insight on this!
Fairway
We ordered ours in November and the dealer received it late April but now we are waiting for the trailer delivery.

I ordered Jan 22, April 12 was original build date, reported today my Benny is "in rails" - deck and toons done, probably done next week, engine shipping 5/28. My Dealer has been great keeping me updated, thank you SCMG!

I ordered Jan 22, April 12 was original build date, reported today my Benny is "in rails" - deck and toons done, probably done next week, engine shipping 5/28. My Dealer has been great keeping me updated, thank you SCMG
Did the dealer provide the engine shipping date? My build is supposed to begin on June 1st, just hoping there is not an additional delay with the motor.

Did the dealer provide the engine shipping date? My build is supposed to begin on June 1st, just hoping there is not an additional delay with the motor.
Yes, all info from dealer. Still waiting on trailer status, but it sounds like I might get before mid June!!!

Called Bennington. Ordered in early February. Was told by dealer end of may, beginning of June receiving. Bennington doesn’t have a build date yet so they now estimate August at the earliest. Ugh, going to be a long summer. Hahah

From bennington ~~~~

“Congrats on your purchase!

I checked on your build and we do not have a date on it. If I had to guess, I would say it will be an early August delivery but we're not that far out in the schedule quite yet to be certain.

We're currently getting caught up from all the supply chain issues due to demand, COVID, winter storms, etc. We plan on ramping up production very soon, and the sooner we can, the sooner we can get through this backlog.

Thanks for being patient and please let me know if I can answer any additional questions.
Any updates on your build? I’m currently waiting on a build date for my new boat.

Unfortunately I'm still waiting on the engine... the boat has now been sitting in the dealers lot for a month with absolutely zero updates or information on the Yamaha.

Any updates on your build? I’m currently waiting on a build date for my new boat.
Was told 2 weeks ago that everything is still on track for July 26th build date. I will email them again soon to check in again.

My rep said for me to check back next week to see where if it has been started; It was scheduled for 6-14. Still no furniture so it hasn’t started.Yes, all info from dealer. Still waiting on trailer status, but it sounds like I might get before mid June!!!
Did you get your boat yet!?

Our 20LLG was ordered on February 17th. Nothing fancy with a few upgrades and standard Yamaha 115.

On April 22nd I spoke to the Bennington southeast region rep. and was told estimated production date was June 1st but due to covid related supply chain issues and the ice storm in Texas, that was just an estimate but it would only take a day to build my boat.

On May 29th I spoke to him again and was told my production date was June 14th and he stated the above delays and added in the Suez Canal.

On June 16th we requested a status from our dealer and her response was, "My rep said for me to check back next week to see where if it has been started; It was scheduled for 6-14. Still no furniture so it hasn’t started". She also commented on logistics as even when it was completed they'd possibly wait for a full truck to ship to our vicinity.
(How many can they haul? Anyone ever seen a load of pontoon boats heading down the highway?)

I said this earlier that maybe a 1% discount for every week late would make this easier to accept. (Especially since there has been at least two ~5% price increase before I ordered!)

Ordered my 23LSAPG on Jan. 20. It arrived at my dealer on June 3 and I’m still waiting for the Yamaha F150. I’ve never seen a pontoon carrier on the road but I'm told they can hold 4 boats and a total of 4 were delivered to my dealer on the same day.

Ordered my 23LSAPG on Jan. 20. It arrived at my dealer on June 3 and I’m still waiting for the Yamaha F150. I’ve never seen a pontoon carrier on the road but I'm told they can hold 4 boats and a total of 4 were delivered to my dealer on the same day.
My dealer mentioned their loads were 4 boats at a time.

Thanks for the info on pontoon haulers - ive seen lots of huge boats hauled down the highways...just never pontoons.
Had email from dealer today:
"From the rep this morning: The boat is in final inspections. It should be getting wrapped today. Shipping will be figuring out a way to get it to you in the next few days."
She didn't mention the motor so I requested status on that. I was told by the Bennington rep. a few weeks ago that there should be no problem with inventory on 115's.
I guess this is good news but looks like It'll be another summer holiday with no boat.

Did you get your boat yet!?
My new Benny Landed at the Dealer yesterday after waiting almost a month for a ride out to California (apparently the build was completed mid May). So January order, April Build turned into a May Build and June Deliver! Engine has arrived 3 weeks ago, custom trailer due Wednesday or Thursday.

That’s great news. My motor finally arrived on June 25th and I’m picking the boat up on July 1st just in time for the 4th of July weekend.
Great to hear. Be careful on the water for the 4th and the first weekend out on the boat, tons of idiots out on the water on big holidays like the 4th. I’ll take my boat out thru Friday and it will be docked this weekend. Just too many idiots out

Anyone else get their boat delivered recently?
Mine had been built and was sitting on the Bennington dock for a couple of weeks waiting on a full truckload to transport!
Today I was told delivery has pushed out another week!! Yay!

Back