How's Your Spring Been ?

Our upcoming forecast is below. Looks like a nice Memorial Day weekend on Houhgton Lake. Mayflies will hatch anytime, probably early next week. At that point we will skip the lake and be downstate for three weeks until their three hatchlings passes. Looking forward to sunshine again. For me, mid to no more than high 70’s is my comfort zone. 80’s and above is too hot for me, but most everyone else seems to like it.

View attachment 34300
Dang. We're 120 miles south of you and to the East and our weather sucks compared to yours. BALLZ!! :)
Hope you have a great long weekend!

1685062548288.png

Got flood watches out here all weekend now. Unbelievable. Not supposed to get out of the 50's Saturday. And windy.

Dang. We're 120 miles south of you and to the East and our weather sucks compared to yours. BALLZ!! :)
Hope you have a great long weekend!

View attachment 34305
I think you should seek out a second opinion on that weather forecast. That’s just not fair with you being south of us.

Got flood watches out here all weekend now. Unbelievable. Not supposed to get out of the 50's Saturday. And windy.
Sorry to hear it BigD. I hope it can change for the better for you…or at least avoid the flooding.

The winds here have been out of the east and NE for days. Nothing good comes of that. Chilly temps and rough waters (+rain) for the weekend. We wouldn't be on the water much for a holiday weekend anyway, but conditions are going to keep many others at home too. We are going to grill a bunch of stuff even if we have to move the grill under cover!

Looks good in Northern Michigan for a few days Screenshot_20230528_114952_FOX Weather.jpg

Looking good this week!!! Finally a vacation week with no rain.

IMG_4025.jpeg

Well, tomorrow is first day of summer, and we're starting off with a bang here. Record rainfall and floods thru Monday. Some lakes are being drawn way down in anticipation. What's going on this year ?? Granted my wife and I have had some personal issues, but the weather has just been so detrimental that we haven't even been able to get out yet. We're so bummed.

Well, tomorrow is first day of summer, and we're starting off with a bang here. Record rainfall and floods thru Monday. Some lakes are being drawn way down in anticipation. What's going on this year ?? Granted my wife and I have had some personal issues, but the weather has just been so detrimental that we haven't even been able to get out yet. We're so bummed.
High of 69 for the 1st day of summer! More rain too! We've had enough for a couple months! We'll be sweating and complaining before you know it! Only been out 3 times so far but it'll pick up!

Flooding?? Good thing you’ve got a Bennington!

Looks like we finally will get some warmer days in July.....:cool::eek::rolleyes:o_O
1687373645015.png

Back