I just went to look today.....

Gig'em Aggies! WHOOP! Keep us posted, Take naps! Makes the time go by faster. plus you can dream about that Benny!
You going to christen her with a bottle of Shiner? Can't wait to see the pics. One of my favorite color combos!

Gig'em Aggies! WHOOP! Keep us posted, Take naps! Makes the time go by faster. plus you can dream about that Benny!
You going to christen her with a bottle of Shiner? Can't wait to see the pics. One of my favorite color combos!

Are we related? haha Everything is finer when you're drinking a Shiner. Whoop!

I'm a grandpa, and I always have batteries. :cool:
Haha, yup my dad does too! Of course he buys the 75 pk of cheap ones that last about 20 minutes!!

Ours came in March and we had 14" of new snow in MN that week! End of winter cruelty with a new Benny sitting in the dealer's warehouse. We had to wait even longer for ice-out this year...all the neighbors were blaming me because I had a new toy and mother nature wasn't about to cooperate that easily! :)
Relax, take a deep breath and tomorrow will be here before you know it! Enjoy the new Bennington!!!

Very nice, something about a matched color set. Life is good.

Congrats

NICE!!!

Great feeling isn’t it!?! It looks great and I love that its color coordinated with the truck.

Back