I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours......

Reaction score
show me where you play!! we dock on Kentucky Lake (Cypress Springs Resort). Ky Lake has a sister lake (Lake Barkley). Both are dammed rivers, Tennessee and Cumberland respectively. Land Between the Lakes separates the two and is 170K acres of heavily wooded, deep forest with tons of natural wonder (including Bison and about every deadly snake and spider known to man:D). Enough about me, show my your homewaters!Land_between_the_lakes.jpeglbl.jpeg

Inland Waterway Northern Michigan .We are on the Indian River between Burt and Mullett lake

1650201060499.png

We are right in the middle of those races .
Not every one here is happy with those races . There are a lot of homes on the river which is all no wake zones .So The Cheboygan Locks are left open some starting in mid July to lower the water level into Lake Huron .Plus the lakes and rivers are closed for a few hours each day .

My neighborhood is by the red pin. Plenty of inshore water to explore and we can go anywhere from our area. A lot different from our old 260 acre lake in Michigan

Attachments

• 4DDBAB33-A963-447F-B42F-E7BE97868E5B.jpeg
    4DDBAB33-A963-447F-B42F-E7BE97868E5B.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 34
We are right in the middle of those races .
Not every one here is happy with those races . There are a lot of homes on the river which is all no wake zones .So The Cheboygan Locks are left open some starting in mid July to lower the water level into Lake Huron .Plus the lakes and rivers are closed for a few hours each day .
i can understand your pain! i had the wrong month, was speaking of the sailboats at Mackinack (much quieter)

AF586E8F-7D9F-4105-85AA-646E38FB5075.jpeg

My neighborhood is by the red pin. Plenty of inshore water to explore and we can go anywhere from our area. A lot different from our old 260 acre lake in Michigan
Didn't realize you were that close to Jensen Beach!

Back