In the Water

It might have been Amazon. Thanks for a Honest review. I bought some the other day and may give it a try today. I will have the ceramic on one side of front and 303 Graphine on other.

Thanks everyone .
4 will be it ,my friend that owns the Bennington Dealership has sold the business . Closing on the sale this Friday ,retiring on 7/2 .
I have already been offered 20k more than I paid ,but it would cost me more than that in a divorce .:cool:
Hey Jack I read somewhere that Bennington is totally redesigning the Q next year! Ha!

Hey Jack I read somewhere that Bennington is totally redesigning the Q next year! Ha!
Minor things on the Q ,more extensive changes on some lower end models. So I've been told .

Thanks. Those stern lounges is one the option my wife says is a must have . But I like them too .

Absolutely Gorgeous Jack. Happy for you

Jack, time to try out the 303 Graphine. I’m curious how easy it is to use. I read that it permanently stains any application cloths. I don’t see that as a big deal, but I did read and see a guy who said it puts black spots in any paint chips. That could be bad news for us with white boat areas.
Took the suv out that I put the 303 on the hood in a storm today . Don't know about water spots yet, but it sure does bead up .

She’s a beauty! Enjoy…

Took the suv out that I put the 303 on the hood in a storm today . Don't know about water spots yet, but it sure does bead up .
A LOT of people swear by Hot Sauce.

Last edited:
Thanks , 9 month wait for mine

Just checked the motor after the storm last night . No water spots from the rain . Hopefully ill be able to give it the real test this weekend
Sounds like I need to grab and apply some of this stuff myself. Thanks for the feedback on how well it is working for you.

Back