Is there a new Spinzone Jr?

kaydano

Reaction score
Hey Spin - Boy or girl?

It is a boy! He arrived last Wednesday @ 8lbs 11oz and has been keeping me awake all night ever since. I can't wait for the wife to OK a boat ride with him!

Do you think it's too early to teach him to tie a bowline knot? :lol:

Congrats on the new son. Had our son out on our boat at 3months old. That was 8 years ago. Damn, where does time go? Sleeping will come with time!

Todd

Congrats on the new son. Had our son out on our boat at 3months old. That was 8 years ago. Damn, where does time go? Sleeping will come with time!

Todd
We have had our Grand Daughter out on the Bennington at age 11 months a couple times. Once she just hung out and last time slept for about 3 hours.

Can't get them started too early.

Congrats.!!

I figure they've been swimming around for 9 months, a little boat ride won't hurt!! Haha, this from the guy who has never in his life held a baby! I figure once they're about 2 or 3 years old, the parents have already dropped them enough and banged there head on stuff that it doesn't matter if I accidentally do it!

Congrats Spinzone! What'd you choose for a name? Was Derrick at the top of the list? He might get bugged too much with BulldogsCadillac as a first name, maybe a middle name would be okay, haha

Derrick

Oh, just realized, public board, if ya don't wanna say, no biggie either! Wasn't thinking about that kind of stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Bulldogs, Derrick wasn't even in the running. My wife is from Czech Republic, so it needed to be a name that easily translates over for her to say. We named him Matthew Thomas. Maybe one day he'll run for president with a name like that.

Congrats! Glad all is well, other than sleep!

Boats, waves and winds will put a kid straight to sleep. Come to think of it, they also put me to sleep. Best nap of the week is out in the middle of the lake bobbing around in the waves listing to a little quiet jazz on the CD player.

Congrats Spin on your new son.

Well, it appears congratulations are in order. Will fire up a cyber cigar in honor of your newest addition.

On another thought, I will tell you to enjoy every moment you can. Seems like just yesterday I carried my oldest out of the delivery room. He just turned 29. Time goes fast.

Have new step grandson 6 months old already have a life vest for him.... Congrads on yours....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back