Its here..got to see it..But we got 12" of snow.

JPL

Reaction score
Yes..we got to got sit on it ...but we got a foot of snow on April Fools day and the lakes in NH are still iced in. But here are a few pics.

The weather has been hit and miss here but yesterday it was sunny and in the low 70's. So we got to get our's out. It was a great day.

No pics on my screen! What a tease! ;)  

Looking good!!  Man that S series furniture has come a long way!  Very nice! 

Congrats and enjoy the new boat!

Jack

Congratulations! It looks awesome.

Sweeet!! Love the color combo ... ;) ... Red Rules!  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks really good! love that interior look..... who needs a G or a R! ;)  

That's what I was thinking. Maybe Derrick can unload his R and get a nice S!!!

Well done.  Looks great....

Please be mindful of the wagon wheels while jumping on!! Hehehe, all are welcome. 

I'm coming over from the dark side ...  :p

Traitor!

Looks sweet. I love the darker interior.

I've been brainwashed ....  :blink:

I agree on interior. Don't get me wrong, I love my interior, but I kind of wished we would have went Driftwood. I hadn't seen it in person though, so was unsure of the look, but that does look good!

Stating the obvious, very nice! We love our rear loungers and I'm sure you will, too! Those boys are in for one heck of a summer...

What a wonderful looking boat!  I hope you have an amazing summer with your family on it.  As a soon to be S series owner too, I applaud your purchase!  

Sweet looking ride right there! I'm so jealous, wish I had that kind of storage right now! Bet you family builds a lot of great memories on your Benny while they're growing up. Enjoy!

Back