It's here! The weather is killing my pick up date..

Nicely looking boat. I really like the color selection.

Beautiful boat! Really digging that color!

My boat is in! Nothing but heavy rains in the Northeast for the next couple of days. So it looks like next weekend for pick up and demo.. I did snap a few pics 21ssxp tri-toon with SPS and Yamaha 150 and a couple of extra goodies..:)
View attachment 24555 View attachment 24556 View attachment 24557 View attachment 24559 View attachment 24558 View attachment 24560
Very nice, congrats! I feel your pain. I was hoping for nice weather myself, but no dice. I'm in South Carolina, had a 3 day weekend, and weather has been nasty yesterday and today. Plus have 3 teenage girls this weekend that wanted to go out on the boat!

Welcome to the forum. Good looking boat, you are going to have a lot of good times on it. Bummer about the weather but it will only make your launch date that much sweeter.

Great looking Bennington! Nothing better than your first look at the new Benny.

Welcome Andiamo and thanks for sharing some pictures of your new Benny! She's a beauty...

Sweeeeeeet!!!

Looks great!!

Finally I had a break in the weather Saturday and I took her out for her maiden voyage.. It was windy as heck but I didn't care! Smooth as silk on the water.. Didn't really rev her too high just enough to get on plane and I cruised around learning the lake and all the coves, hazzards etc.. Then I went back to my slip and worked on parking her with the wind blowing.. That was fun!

Back