Just bought a 2017 Tritoon w/ Yamaha 150

Congratulations! Here’s to having a blast this summer with it. If the mood strikes you, post some pictures of it when you can. Many of us like seeing everyone else’s boats.

I think the 2017’s are a good model year…mainly because ours is a 2017. :D

Never even been in one.
Can’t wait for summer. We built a house on the lake and I poured a boat launch in the fall

Attachments

• 68B43038-9560-4110-BEA8-5E08B530A093.jpeg
    68B43038-9560-4110-BEA8-5E08B530A093.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 1E19446B-B7B4-4466-8BD0-53AB45A5F1E7.jpeg
    1E19446B-B7B4-4466-8BD0-53AB45A5F1E7.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 43
Congratulations! Here’s to having a blast this summer with it. If the mood strikes you, post some pictures of it when you can. Many of us like seeing everyone else’s boats.

What do you have ?
Similar to what I’m getting ?

The 17's were flawless as long as they didn't have Sea-Legs on 'em!

:p Sorry had to bust your chops a little!

What do you have ?
Similar to what I’m getting ?
We have a 24’ SSBXP SPS with a 200 Mercury Verado Pro.

A little bigger and the XP version of the S-series from that model year. Different layout and features with ours. But in the end, an S-series SPS tritoon.

They are a nice and solid performing tritoon. Having a 150Hp on your 21’ S-series will be a nice combination.

Congrats on your new to you purchase. You should be making lots of memories on that boat. Nice build

Congrats! Welcome to the club!!

View attachment 33886
Here is the boat ramp we put in
I fear that will be a common occurrence especially here in Michigan. It was sketchy pulling out this past fall and water is down at least another foot from then. Going to be interesting for sure. So much for the "30 year cycle" our history has shown for high / low water. Good luck!!

I fear that will be a common occurrence especially here in Michigan. It was sketchy pulling out this past fall and water is down at least another foot from then. Going to be interesting for sure. So much for the "30 year cycle" our history has shown for high / low water. Good luck!!
Yeah- fall I will prolly have to go down to the marina to launch

Congrats! Have you thought of a name yet?!?

Sorry I have to ask - is there a problem with sea legs and the 2017 models?
No. He was just messing with me. Probably good you asked for clarity for others. All good with Sea Legs on 2017’s…and all other years as far as I know. :cool:

Back