Just bought a 2023 L22 LSR

charger68

Reaction score
I wanted to thank everyone on this forum for all the great information. A couple weeks back, we went to the Atlanta Boat Show with no intention of buying a boat, but my wife and daughter fell in love with this L22 LSR. We had a great experience with Crowe Marine out of Eatonton, GA and we took delivery of her this past Saturday.

Between purchasing and taking delivery of her, I have been researching and reading up Bennington's. This forum has been amazing. We have never had a pontoon boat before, but we are very excited.

These are not the best pictures, but I thought I would pass them along.
Bennington - 8.pngBennington - 10.pngBennington - 3.pngBennington - 4.pngBennington - 7.png

It happened to us as well. We went to the boat show for discounted Oil for the Sea Ray in 2011. Next thing I know I had 2 boats!! No Regrets.

Oh Very nice ride,Congrats!!

Welcome to the forum. Very nice looking! Glad you found a good boat for your family.

Welcome to the family! She’s a beauty!! Get ready for a whole new experience.

Congratulations! Very nice!

Nice boat! Now for warmer weather.

Looking forward to warmer weather! I have to practice docking - a whole different world from our 2004 Sugar Sand Jet Boat!

Yup I was new to boating and had to practice docking. I was so embarrassed over my flailing attempts that I used to go out and practice at 5:30am so neighbors didn’t see me

We have the same interior as you - and love it! Congrats! Many great memories ahead

Yup I was new to boating and had to practice docking. I was so embarrassed over my flailing attempts that I used to go out and practice at 5:30am so neighbors didn’t see me
My lake neighbor was teasing me last summer thar him and his wife miss watching me dock from our first season in 2017…

Last edited:
I wanted to thank everyone on this forum for all the great information. A couple weeks back, we went to the Atlanta Boat Show with no intention of buying a boat, but my wife and daughter fell in love with this L22 LSR. We had a great experience with Crowe Marine out of Eatonton, GA and we took delivery of her this past Saturday.

Between purchasing and taking delivery of her, I have been researching and reading up Bennington's. This forum has been amazing. We have never had a pontoon boat before, but we are very excited.

View attachment 33893View attachment 33894View attachment 33890View attachment 33891View attachment 33892

View attachment 33893View attachment 33894View attachment 33890View attachment 33891View attachment 33892
Congrats! She's a beaut!

Looks like you got yours off the floor. Did the dealer indicate that they had access to boats, or are boats scarce again this year. Great looking boat! Thanks.

Yes, we bought it off the floor. They seemed to indicate that their inventory was in good shape. I think they said that they had 13 sales related to the Show. The show floor was packed with boats. It felt like 70% or more were pontoons.

Because of the greatly inflated boat prices in this terrible economy, there is no way inventory will be as poor as the last couple years. IMO

Yes, we bought it off the floor. They seemed to indicate that their inventory was in good shape. I think they said that they had 13 sales related to the Show. The show floor was packed with boats. It felt like 70% or more were pontoons.
Thanks!

Back