Just joined and got a Super-Fine boat

Jacko

Reaction score
My very first Pontoon, a 2016 Bennington SF 20. The wife loves the lounge seat and I FIT just fine in the Captains Chair. Really like the fishing chairs, they will get a lot of use. When the "Wife Unit" saw the changing room and the Personal Potty, she said buy it. ( She is so easy ) Very new to boating , so I hope to learn a great deal from you folks.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 75
My very first Pontoon, a 2016 Bennington SF 20. The wife loves the lounge seat and I FIT just fine in the Captains Chair. Really like the fishing chairs, they will get a lot of use. When the "Wife Unit" saw the changing room and the Personal Potty, she said buy it. ( She is so easy ) Very new to boating , so I hope to learn a great deal from you folks.
You have come to the right place! There is a wealth of knowledge on this forum. I’m new to boating too (will be taking delivery of our boat this spring) but have been reading posts on here for the last few years. You got a really nice boat and will get many years of enjoyment out of it. Congratulations and welcome!

Not a fisherman but can definitely see it’s a great layout for Fishing, relaxing and a living room for your friends to enjoy

Fine looking boat! Congrats, interesting "red power" sitting outside too.

Congratulations. Looks like a nice summer ahead for you and the wife. Enjoy!

Welcome to the family Jacko! I think you're going to really enjoy her and would suggest taking a boaters safety course so you're familiar with the rules of the road.

Beautiful Benny! Congratulations

Congrats and welcome

Enjoy!

Congrats! More pics!!!

Back