Just Purchased Our First Benny

Landscaper2009

Reaction score
Well we just purchased our first Pontoon and decided on the Bennington 2375 RCW Blackout Edition, Toy Hauler Hybrid Top, Evinrude Etec 250 HO G2, ESP Package, Upgraded Interior, LED Lighting Package and lots of fun stuff. We haven't taken delivery yet because the motor just arrived from Indiana and they are installing this week. We are very excited to get our boat on the water. Because it was not ready when promised the dealer actually unwrapped a 25 Q Series for us to take out this last weekend. I can only say WOOOOWWWWW! Love this boat and the way it handles.

I was curious if anyone else has this motor set-up and if so what is your opinion.

View attachment 1109

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

View attachment 1112

View attachment 1113

Congrats! Just beautiful!

Not the same motor.. So no help there. Just wanted to say congrats. Love it!

^^Hey thanks! We are the blackout crowd! It's a small club, but there are always cookies at the end of each meeting.

What kind of trailer is that? Is the center toon supported at the back? Doesn't really look like it from the pictures, could just be a bad angle. Like the color scheme with the blackout rails and red!

Nice boat!. I think you're the first G2 that I've heard of.

^^Hey thanks! We are the blackout crowd! It's a small club, but there are always cookies at the end of each meeting.
Love the Blackout look. Heck... I really love cookies so I'm in. I am thinking about polishing the tubes also.

Nice boat!. I think you're the first G2 that I've heard of.
Well... I guess I will have to let you know how it performs.

What kind of trailer is that? Is the center toon supported at the back? Doesn't really look like it from the pictures, could just be a bad angle. Like the color scheme with the blackout rails and red!
Derrick, It is a Extreme trailer and it must be the angle. It does indeed have the center support. Really nice boat you have. I really like the sport tower.

Very nice!! Congrats and welcome to the Family!!

That's gorgeous.  Would love to see a picture of the helm as well

That's a great boat for your 1st pontoon.  Looks fantastic. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Talked with dealer today and he said he could not get ahold of Bennington and ordered the motor parts needed to finish install. Will be ready for Thursday. :D

I also ordered the 2nd top and tower speakers. I was thinking of ordering the removable seat that goes in-between the lounges at the bow gate . Any thoughts?

By second top, do you mean the forward bimini? Which speakers did you go with?

I have the movable gate seat and am very glad to have it. I've never taken it out of the boat. If you get it though, check the bottom on delivery. Several of us have had exposed staples that can snag the flooring or scratch... Depending on the flooring option.

By second top, do you mean the forward bimini? Which speakers did you go with?
Yes, the forward Bimini is what I was referring to. Unfortunately it seems they don't actually make a option for the Toy Hauler Top so it looks like we have to have one made. Checking to see if Bennington will actually do it or if we have to go aftermarket. I would like the style, color and frame to be same as existing.

I have the Kicker speakers that came installed and I am not sure what brand the dealer ordered.

I have the movable gate seat and am very glad to have it. I've never taken it out of the boat. If you get it though, check the bottom on delivery. Several of us have had exposed staples that can snag the flooring or scratch... Depending on the flooring option.
Good to know. I think I will order it.

Back