Just received our new Benny!!!!

LindaR

Reaction score
So excited, we just had our new Bennington delivered....wow it's beautiful!!!!! We use to own a Parti Kraft pontoon...Traded it in for a brand new 2015 Bennington, no comparison, amazing pontoon, so excited, looking forward to taking it out next weekend!!!

Welcome, and no pics, it's not true.   :D

Congrats. Looking forward to some photos and which one you got, options etc.

Congrats on the new Benny!!!  Need pics!

Congrats, on the new Benny and welcome.

Congrats Linda! Whatcha got?!?

Congrats .... And as stated ... PICS !!!! :)

where are u at? Im at Fort Myers Beach. I'm hoping my new boat comes in next week. I ordered it on Oct 7th. Funny part is im going back to NY for thanksgiving on the 26th, Hopefully I will at least get to see it before I leave . I'll be back on Dec the 7th. I am sure it will take a few days to get it ready for delivery.

So excited, we just had our new Bennington delivered....wow it's beautiful!!!!! We use to own a Parti Kraft pontoon...Traded it in for a brand new 2015 Bennington, no comparison, amazing pontoon, so excited, looking forward to taking it out next weekend!!!
Congratulations LindaR

We wish you memories which will last a lifetime

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy 

pittsburgh-skyline-night-pan.jpg

Unfortunately our boating season has been over for a month :(

We should make it a point to treat newbies like we are feeding squirrels; take it slow and easy or we will frighten them away

Hey Andy, are you one of those guys that swims in an undershirt :p

No, but now I can't post a shirtless pic of me relaxing on a tube because I'm affraid you'll get jealous...Just kidding Mark!!!! Nothing wrong with being comfortable at the lake! I just love giving you a hard time about it. Just don't post a Kim K inspired crack shot and we'll all be happy here.

Yeah looks a little weird. I would have used a black liner to absorb the suns heat. 

well my boat has been in for 2 weeks now hoping to take delivery today dec 8th, 2014 on my beautiful 2015 2250 GSRB I am all excited. it is 3am and I can't sleep

Back