Kicker antenna

It plugs in where the other antenna is plugged in... unplug other one and plug new one in ... It may help, but probably only if mounted up on top of helm.

Where is the Kicker antenna mounted from the factory. 23SSBXP

Where is the Kicker antenna mounted from the factory. 23SSBXP

It is basically stuffed under the helm, and then its all hooked up at the dealership when they rig your boat. For many, it typically is just ignored and in the bundle of cables under the helm.

I’ve heard some say it is helpful to track it down, and rearrange its placement under the helm to get some limited reception. However, I’ve never bothered looking for mine as I just stream music form my phone through our KMC 10.

Vikingstaff is correct. My antenna was bundled up so I draped it across the inside of the helm and now have pretty decent reception. Like others, I stream Spotify rather than listen to the radio but last weekend I ended up on the boat without my phone. Glad I unbundled my FM antenna!

Vikingstaff is correct. My antenna was bundled up so I draped it across the inside of the helm and now have pretty decent reception. Like others, I stream Spotify rather than listen to the radio but last weekend I ended up on the boat without my phone. Glad I unbundled my FM antenna!

Even though I stream, I need to take the time to unbundle mine so its at least an option like it is now for you.

Back