Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wow, that almost looks like they replaced the ladder with a non-blackout version. I would imagine that a good cleaning, primer, and spray paint could get it closer to the blackout look, but not sure how durable it will be.Our 2022 sx 23 has a back out package and the part of the ladder that is in the water has lost all of the black and is now silver, anyone ever seen that before ??
I have a black painted trailer used in fresh water that is currently in good shape....Would Powder Coating a painted trailer be worth the cost? I have a black painted trailer used in fresh water that is currently in good shape and typically used 2x per year. I see some of the new trailers have a bed-liner type product as protection.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.